Chapter 20

Emerald's POV

Beep Beep.....

"Damn it shut this machine off now" i growled. Not like any other people I perfectly knew I was in a hospital. I opened my eyes slowly because they were sore. Actually every part of my body was.

"Oh god Em you are awake" my eyes shifted to owner of voice and it was Jace . He hugged me whispering "Dont ever do this again . You know how much I was worried" 

He kissed me. I stiffened and I didnt wanted to do anything else but push him away.

I pulled back .

"Wheres Chase?" I asked. He didnt reply but kept kissing me. I guess a run away will be good. I kissed him back . After few kisses I slowly removed the wires. When I felt all of them are ripped off I pushed Hace harshly away and dashed for the door. It took minute for Jace to realise what happened but I locked him in. He banged on the door. "Let me out! Dont you miss me?"

I sighed. " I do Jace but my wolf is just too panicked to meet Chase I had no other way "

I quitely followed his scent. When I found his scent strongest in one of the rooms I went in.

I gasped at the sight. His skin was pale and he was slowly getting skinnkier. I put my hand on my mouth.  What if he....? 

No no he cant!!

I ran oitside and changed into my wolf .

I ran untill I felt myself breaking down . I changed back and put on clothes . And soon I was crying like a maniac. How could it happen? Its my fault! I wanted painfull death for him where as I could have killed him in one snap. I wanted to enjoy his death and now he is suffering cause of me.

But who was that other person in my mind that asked to come out?

I decided to find answers.

"Jace?" He looked up and smiled.

"Yeah? I guess you want answers?"

I nodded.

"Well I searched but found a little bit. But it explains everything. You are daughter of Selena, moon goddess? " i nodded again " if you are the daughter then you also have quater of hers powers. When you got angry, you know beyond limit it pished your devil side and hence your eyes turned purple,you controlled air and fire and wings popped up from sides, in all you became a demon." I stood their dumbfounded and after a while I collapsed.

                                ₪₪₪

"Dear......listen to me"

"Mom? " i spoke

"Yes I have been watching you and I know its a lot for you to take in but yes you have powers besides just finding the truth. You have this,you demon side which awakens when you are pushed off limits, which happened when he wounded your mate. You cant control it, you cant start it and ofcourse cant stop it. But remember one thing dear never be beyond angry towards the one you love, or the demon wont see anything besides your mate. You have one more power that is healing power but use it wisely cause repetative use can make you loose your healing strength. And that whoever you mate with will obviously have one power and that you choose to give . Bye for now...."

She said and before I could utter a word she flew away.

It was my clue now to open my eyes. Firat thing I saw was Jace hovering over me. I screamed.

"Ow calm down its just me" he said fron the floor where I pushed him .

"Oh sorry"
Mate!!! I feel vond breaking ! My wolf whinpered. And with my wolf speed I was in front of Chase in minutes.

Doctors and nurses were rushing. Due to lyncotine he was now coughing blood.

What do i do?? WHAT DO I DO??!!

Healing power......healing power .....

But how do I use it DAMNIT!

"Get AB+ blood now!" The doctor screamed.
Blood exchange....

"Doctor!!! Take my blood. Im his mate." I said

"But we need a lot if blood!" He said

" I dont care take all of it but save him ....please" i pleaded and he nodded. He sat me on a strether then laid me . He started taking out blood. I felt dizzy.Then I was enveloped by darkness .....