Defiance: Book One of the Blood That Drips

Book one is officially complete and I would request you all to take a look. I would love hearing out from you . The highest rank #38 till today's date. I would be posting the updates.

-----------------------------------------------------

I was a mere human, hopelessly falling in love with a monster I didn't know about. Asher Darcy. He was handsome, charming, cocky and - a monster. He turned me into a vampire too. I wished I had my old life back but I couldn't. How could I change it back now? We were mates but I was too furious to accept him. If he loved me he would respect my thoughts right?

I flew away, starting a fresh. Love was decieving. Love fooled everyone. You always feel like falling in love but does this always happen? I fell in love again. Afterall it's said first love always breaks your heart.  But who was I fooling? Nature. Destiny. I lost the battle. I made a man belive we could love each other but I could only love Asher. And I loved the wrong man. Little did I know about his criminal mind.

The problems, one led to another. Sins took place and I learned I never grew out of my love for Asher. In this novel, you will read about the way I defied destiny and how he pulled me back to my man. How I made terrible mistakes and how I loved the wrong ones and how love can be treacherous.