Chapter 51: Troubles Ahead

G&K Headquarters
United States, Ohio

Chopper Pilot: HQ this is Helo-1 permission to land? Over.

Watchtower: Copy that Helo-1, your clear to land. Over.

Right now you and your girls just arrived back at G&K Headquarters, you were waiting inside the chopper, waiting to land, once it did M4A1 open the chopper hatch door and you and girls exited the Helo and onto the landing pad.

M4 SOPMOD2: Yay!~ finally back home!

RO635: I need to go take a hot shower....

M4 SOPMOD2: Oh! Oh! Let me join you RO! I need to clean up from all of this blood, otherwise I won't be able to sleep with Master tonight if I smell...

RO635: You can take a shower on your own SOPMOD2, also you slept with Master yesterday night, its M16 turn tonight...

M4 SOPMOD2: Awww....

M4 SOPMOD2 showed a sad expression on her face, like she lost her favorite toy, the M16 walked up to her side as she placed her hand on M4 SOPMOD2's shoulder.

M16: Remember SOPMOD2, we all agree to take turns sleeping Master each night, and tonight it's my turn, right Master?~

M16 said with soothing mature voice as she gave you a devilish smile towards you, once you saw this you just gave a nervous smile as you turn your gaze towards the opposite direction from M16.

Y/N: Hehe....yea, I guess it is....heh...

You said in a nervous tone voice, then you feel a pair of arms wrapped around you from behind as you feel to soft mountains behind your back, you then turn your head to see who it was and it was M16 leaning towards your ear.

M16: Just so you know Master if you forgotten....I play rough~

Y/N: *gulp*

Then M16 was pushed away from you by HK416 as she looked at M16 with a jealous pissed off expression on her face. She looked like was ready to punch M16 in the face right then and there.

HK416: Okay you made your point, just do it in front of all of us...

M16: Heh, you jealous you haven't done it with Master yet "HKM4"?

HK416: Why you piece of-

HK416 was about to pull out her combat knife and ready to stap the shit out of M16, but you intervene as you got between HK416 and M16 so they don't start killing the shit out of each other.

Y/N: Okay thats enough! You know I don't like it to see you girls try to kill one another!

M16: .....

HK416: I'm sorry Master i-

M16: No I'm sorry, I'm the one who provoke you after all....

Both M16 and HK416 had expression of guilt on there faces, one thing that these girls can't stand is seeing you saddened, upset, lonely, lost, etc. So they do all they can to be there for you, whenever and wherever.

Y/N: *sigh* I prefer if you two get along please?

You asked the both of them, M16 and HK416 both look at each other as they both just smiled at each other, you sigh in relief knowing that they both agree.

Kalina: Y/N you read me?

Y/N: Yea I'm here Kalina, what's up?

Kalina: I know you just got back from saving the settlement but your being called in for a debriefing....