(Real)Chapter 48: Shell Shock

.....

.....

.....

.....

"Amb....ru....pyr....!"

"Y/N.....!"

They say that whoever is shooting at you...you better shoot back...but sometimes....you can't do that, and sometimes...someone always outsmarts there enemies...

???: y/n....Y/N....Y/N!

Y/N: !!?

Your ears were ringing, you could barely hear anying and barely the loud sounds of gunfire going off in the distance, your surroundings looks like its being bombarmented by artillery shells that's not stop dropping all around you, your vision was blurry, yellow sands of dust covered your field of view and you could barely even stand.

You then felt someone grab you by the shoulder, you look up to see who it was but your vision was blurry and you could make out to see who it was, your ears were still ringing loudly so you couldn't tell who's voice it was.

Y/N thoughts: Damnit....everything hurts....everything....really hurts...

???: Y/N....Y/N...!

Y/N thoughts: I can...barely hear anything....I can't see either....I think....both of my legs are gone....I can't even feel my arms....I don't think I'm moving them....

???: Y/N! Hang in there! Skyfire this is X-ray, Codename: Harem King is down! I repeat Harem King is down! Requesting immediate Medivac and Extraction ASAP over!

Skyfire: Roger that X-ray, Medivac Extraction is on route, just makes sure Harem King gets out of there alive over

???: Warthog! Give us Air Support! Danger Close!

???: O-On it!

Y/N thoughts: What...the hell happened....? I can't....even remember....how I ending up....like this....

???: Master! Master!

???: 9! 40! Cover the left! G11! 416! Cover the right! We need to provide cover to make sure Sam gets Master out of Egypt!

???: I got sniper support! Just get him out of here!

Y/N thoughts: Ah...Egypt...now I....remember...

Your vision gets dark and it only gets darker, both of your ears were still ringing as most of what you could hear was the sound of gunfire being constantly shot out in the distance, you felt like someone was dragging you back, before you could lose consciousness, you look down on yourself, both of your legs were missing, like they were blown off as massive amount of your blood was leaving a trail behind, mixing into the yellow sand while you being dragged.

....

....

....

....

Earlier...

Female Kryuger:  Sam and Lilith is being held hostage by the Zealots in Egypt, they were trying to figure out what the Zealots mercenaries were doing there, and for some reason...there making a dig site inside one of the Pyramids...