Chapter 13: Love for Guns [18+]

WARNING: This Chapter contains 18+ content such as Lemons, if you do not like Lemons then please, do NOT read this Chapter, this Chapter has adult reading content.

-

After your new gun girls introduced themselves to you, Persica rushed towards M4A1, AR-15, and RO635 as she immediately hugged the 3 girls like a mother just found her lost child, you were wondering if Persica has s connection to these girls so you asked her.

Y/N: Hay, Persica...if you don't mind me asking...are these girls the ones you created?

Persica: Yes, That's correct...these are the AR-Team, also known as the Anti-Rain Team, M4A1, M16, AR-15, SOP MOD2, and RO635...I treat them all like there my daughter's...

Y/N: Huh...neito...

Persica: Anyway...I'm just glad that there here hehe...

She said as she group hugged the Anti-Rain Team as the five girls hugged Persica back, the six girls all smiled as they continue the group hug.

M4A1: We miss you too...Persica...

AR-15: Yes...I'm glad to see you again...

They said as the continued the group hug, you stood there smiling to see them happy with one other.

Y/N: Family is important after all...nobody has your back but your family...I'm glad that you get to meet them again Persica...

Persica: *sniffs* Thanks...Y/N...

-

Kryuger: Helian, any news on who was the one that sent those mercenaries to kill the kid?

Kryuger was in his office, sitting down on his desk while on his computer looking up different reports and files about the mercenary group that's hunting you down.

Helian: Our intelligence group found one of the many sources, those mercenaries belong to an Italian Mafia gang in Italy...although, the Italian Mafia gang were hired to kill Y/N...so the one who sent those mercenaries to kill Y/N is still unknown...

Kryuger: Great...guess we have to deal with Mafia Gangs now...

Helian: Sir, if I may ask...why protecting this one person so important?

Kryuger: Helian listen...you don't know what that Phone can do...all you need to know if that kid dies....all Hell will broke loose on this one planet that we live in...so we have to do everything we can to keep that kid ALIVE...understand?

Helian then immediately apologize for asking her Boss the question that made him a bit angry and....scared?

Helian: I apologize sir, I won't question you that question anymore...

Kryuger: Its alright Helian...right now we just to focus on protecting that kid....what ever it takes....or else that Phone will be the death of all humanity...

-

Meanwhile back with you and the girls, the girls went to the shooting range that was near by the 16Lab, you and Persica observe the girls and you were surprised of how accurate there shooting was, even fast rapidly moving objects was getting hit right on the dot...you also heard a nostalgic noise from a certain rifle.

you also heard a nostalgic noise from a certain rifle