Chapter 33: VA-11 Hall-A

Another day has passed, Sam wanted you to meet him in a Bar that's somewhere in the city, he said he had something important to discuss with you, something about...white knights? Anyway, right now you were walking through the busy streets of the city head towards the Bar that Sam wanted you to meet him, of course as usual your not alone, you have M4 SOPMOD2 and M4A1 with you...you know, just in case something happens, to be quite honest, you never drank before, and your not planning on drinking either because....well, don't want any alcohol in your system I suppose...

Y/N: Why does Sam want to meet us in a Bar? Why a Bar of all places?

M4A1: Maybe he wants to have a drink while discussing thinks?

M4 SOPMOD2: Hay master? Can me and M4A1 have a few drinks when we get there?

M4 SOPMOD2 asked as you and the two girls continue walking through the streets, the place of the Bar was close by so it want be long until you and your girls meet up with Sam

Y/N: Sure, I don't mind but...try not to drink too much okay? I don't want any of you drunk...

M4 SOPMOD2: Sure thing master!

M4A1: What about you master? Don't you wanna have a few drinks?

M4A1 questioned you, to be honest you don't want any alcohol in your system, so you answered her back by saying no.

Y/N: No...I-I can't drink girls...s-sorry...

M4 SOPMOD2: Awww~ why not?

Y/N: Well, its because....u-ummm....

You didn't bother giving the girls an answer, so you just continue walking through the streets as the girls follow close behind you, M4A1 and M4 SOPMOD2 looked at each other confused as they both don't know why you don't want to consume any alcoholic drinks.

(Arthors Note: Since this is male reader insert, I don't know if you guys are old enough to drink so....yea)

As you and the girls turn through a corner of the streets, you saw Sam through the distance, standing outside of the Bar, looks like he was waiting for you and your girls to show up, as you started approaching him, you greeted him.

Y/N: Hay Sam, we're here...

Sam: Its about time you finally showed up, anyway, lets head inside, you and your girls can choose any drink you want, the taps are on me

M4 SOPMOD2: Yay! Free drinks!

M4A1: T-Thank you very much Sam...

Y/N: Just...don't drink too much girls...I don't wanna carry you two all the way back to the mansion...

M4A1: Don't worry master, me and M4 SOPMOD2 will drink responsibly

You and the girls now along with Sam started walking inside the Bar, but before you walked in, you read the place of this Bar's name

Y/N thoughts: VA-11 Hall-A huh? Nice name for a Bar....

-

As you, Sam, and the girls walked in, you saw a few people in the Bar, having conversations to one another, drinking different kinds of alcoholic beverages, Sam then started walking up towards the Bartender that was standing behind the counter.