Chapter 15: Orchestra

After Angelia, AK-12 and AN-94 finished interrogating Alonzo, who is now missing an arm and a leg, has deep cuts all over his body that was done by AK-12, Alonzo was now sitting down on his chair, bleeding out that AK-12 cut off one of his arms and one of his legs, he was also having a hard time breathing, but the interrogation wasn't a failure, Alonzo gave Angelia a lead to who was the one that hired Alonzo and his mercenaries that tried to kill you.

She picked up her cell and started calling Kryuger.

Kryuger: So? How did it go?

Angelia: He broke, he gave us a lead, but I'm not sure if its guarantee information...

Kryuger: So he didn't tell you who hired him?

Angelia: Nope, but he did gave us a bunch of info of who to go after next...

Kryuger: Alright, I guess that do for now, you should head back here, the FSB is coming for a meeting...

Angelia: Ugh...I hate meetings, in guessing this meeting has to do with Y/N?

Kryuger: What else would this meeting would be about?

Angelia just sigh in response as she thought that the FSB might do something to take the Phone away from you...and maybe kill you in the process.

Angelia: If things go wrong in this meeting...in gonna be pointing my gun at them...

Kryuger: Don't worry, there not stupid, they know what these girls can do and they also know what that Phone can do...so they know not to do anything stupid that can get themselves killed...

Angelia: They better....anyway, how's my cute Y/N doing?

Kryuger: More of the girls appeared, the rest of the Anti-Rain Team is now with him...

Angelia: Hehe, looks like my cute Y/N is growing his harem day by day.

Kryuger: Of all the males in this world, I can't believe you've fallen for him...

Angelia: Jealous much Kryuger?~

Angelia questioned in a teasing tone voice.

Kryuger: Not in the slightest no...

Angelia: Well, I may have fallen for Y/N....but I'm not the only one that got eyes for him~

Angelia said as she turned towards her two subordinates which was AK-12 and AN-94, they heard what Angelia said as AK-12 just giggled while AN-94 turned her head away as she has a blush on her face.

Angelia: Anyway, what's Y/N doing now?

Kryuger: His at the shopping district downtown, don't worry, his not alone, M4 SOPMOD2 and M16 is with him just in case something happens...

-

Meanwhile back at you, you were walking around in the shopping district with M4 SOPMOD2 and M16, you didn't have anything in your mind to buy stuff, you just wanted to get out of the big mansion that is now your home...you lucky bastered.

Y/N: I finally get to get out of the mansion, I want to take all of you girls with me but...I don't want to cause a scene...

M4 SOP: Don't worry master, one day we can call go out together, like a big harem date!

M16: If that happens it may cause a riot to happen, I mean...one guy that is surrounded by a bunch of girls? People might find that suspicious don't you think M4 SOP?

M4 SOPMOD2: Awww, does that mean that all of us can't hang out with master?

Y/N: Don't worry M4 SOP, we'll figure something out, I'm pretty sure the girls would want to hang out with all of use together.