Chapter 8: New Year, New Life

After talking to Sam about something "important" you returned to the living room were Angelia and the girls were, after them teasing you about you watching some off brand anime, you sat back done on the couch.

Y/N: A-anyway, back to the topic, is there anything else I need to know about the Phone?

Angelia: I already explained the rest to Five-seven and the others, you can ask them, in the meantime me and my subordinates are heading off.

Angelia and her two subordinate Tactical Dolls then got up from the couch and started to walk to the front door of your house to leave, but before Angelia walked out the door, she turn around and face towards you.

Angelia: Oh and another thing, we'll be keeping a watch on you so just in case you don't do anything...crazy, not because I don't trust you or anything, its because your cute~

She said as she wink at you causing you to blush of what she about you being cute, AK-12 giggled of what Angelia said while AN-94 just didn't say anything, Angelia and her two subordinates then walked out of the door and left your house as they took off in a car.

Y/N: Well...she sure is one hell of a mature women...

Five-seven: Angelia is a mature women but she's also dangerous, she resigns in Black Ops missions and always gets the job done by any means with her two Tactical Dolls.

Y/N: Black Ops missions huh? Something tells me I shouldn't be on her bad side...

M16: To be honest I was quite surprise for her to call you cute Master.

M16 said as she caught your attention and turn towards her, you were confused of what M16 said of why Angelia called you cute, I mean does she say that to all the guys that she met in her life?

Y/N: Huh? What you mean?

M16: All of us worked with Angelia in the past and we know her pretty well, and one thing that we know of is that she never called any guys cute no matter how many she met, your the first that she called you cute master hehe~

Y/N: R-Really?

PKP: For a mature looking women she sure has a thing for you master hehe~

After hearing what the girls said you started to blush even more thinking that Angelia has a thing for you, heck maybe AK-12 and AN-94 too, they may not show it, but they also thing your cute.

Y/N: O-Okay umm anyway...today is New Years Eve, so lets get a lot of food tonight.

Five-seven: Me and FAL will start cooking, the rest of you prepare the dinner table.

-

Meanwhile Angelia and her two Tactical Dolls arrived to there safe house which was a hotel, they walken to there room as they sat down and rest up after a long day.

Angelia: Well at least we know the Phone is in good hands besides a person that think his king of the world.

AK-12: I'll say, also was it true?

Angelia looked at AK-12 with a confused look of what her question mean.

Angelia: What you mean?

AK-12: Was it true that you think Y/N is cute?

She said with a smirk on her face as she open one of her eyes revealing of what resembles a purple color target sign to her, Angelia replied back with a smug look of her face.

Angelia: Of course its true that I think his cute, in all my life of traveling the world, assigned with different missions, meeting different faces I never knew he would catch my eye.

AK-12: Well, no argument here, he is interesting and quite attractive...right AN-94?

AK-12 questioned AN-94 that had a blush on her face, she didn't reply as she sat there turning her head away from AK-12, Angelia and AK-12 both smirk at AN-94's behaviour.

Angelia: To be honest with you AN-94 you were staring at him the whole time we were talking and explaining things, care to explain why?

AN-94: ....

AN-94 didn't say anything as she got up and start heading towards the bathroom.

AN-94: I'm gonna go take a shower...

She said leaving Angelia and AK-12 in the room, they both giggled to AN-94 behaviour, knowing they never that AN-94 found you attractive.

-

???: Sam...did you finish what you were told...?

Sam: ....

???: Answer my boy....

Sam: His my friend! There's no way I'm gonna kill him!

???: *sigh* I knew you would say that, the reason why we need him dead is because he poses something that now makes him the most powerful man alive, this can not be ignored...

Sam: His a good person! He won't do anything crazy to kill innocent people...

???: You say that, but once someone has power, that power corrupts...no matter how a good person he is....

Sam: ....

???: If you can't do your job....then I'll hire people that can...with great payment, whoever accept they can't denied this job....

Sam thoughts: Y/N....I'm sorry....

-

The next day, its January 1 2019, a New Year to make new memories and oh boy are you gonna make a lot of them, you lived a normal life in the past but know that you live with girls that represents themselves as deadly hand held guns....I don't think your living a normal live anymore.

Y/N: *yawn* goodbye 2018...hello 2019...

You said as you rub away your sleepy eyes as got up from your bed and walked towards your bathroom, after you washed your face you walked downstairs and you could smell some eggs, toast, bacon, and some nice hot coffee, knowing that the girls made breakfast.

Y/N: Might as well start this New Year with some good breakfast...

You said as you walk to the kitchen and saw the the girls eating there breakfast.

Five-seven: Good morning Master, breakfast is ready for you.

Y/N: Thanks Five-seven

You said with a smile as you join breakfast with the other girls in the table, while you and the girls enjoying your breakfast a few cars and vans drived up in front of your house, the people inside was equip with deadly guns that was fully loaded, one guy was carrying an RPG with him.

Mercenary1: How about we start this New Years day with a bang? Right fellas?

The guy with the RPG opened the Van door and took aim towards your house, while you were eating your breakfast, the girls stop in place as they all can scent some people with killing aura that's close by, then they relise you were in danger.

Five-seven: MASTER GET DOWN!!

Y/N: H-Huh?

You didn't react in time as PKP and M16 pushed you down to the floor board before an explosive went off, blowing up the front side of your house, the explosive was close up to you that you lost conscious, but not before you started hearing load gun fire.

-

Happy New Years everyone, I hope 2019 will be a great Year for you guys, until then Ill see you in the Next Chapter, bye-bye!