Chapter 38: No Russian

The next day arrived, its a new day here in Mother Russia, Liz and her new mercenaries which are the football team back in highschool, were now getting preparations ready for there quest to arrive, multiple bands of warlords, ex-Spetznas and gun dealers have arrived to bid on "Pandoras Box", the place of this meeting is somewhere in the city of Moscow, right now Liz is greeting her guests.

Liz: Its nice to finally see you Mister Yegor

Yegor: Its good to be here in this auction of yours Liz, I can also see that you've also invite other warlords here as well

Liz: Well, we can't have an auction without some competition can we?

Yegor: You have a point there...

Yegor then turn his attention towards a stage that was in the center of the building, his full attention was looking straight towards "Pandoras Box", he wasn't the only one that was looking towards "Pandoras Box"

Warlord1: So...that's "Pandoras Box"....can't believe the Americans were the first to invent an-

Subordinate1: Sir, please refrain yourself from saying anything onwards, if the other Warlords hear you say it, they'll do everything they can just to get it...

Warlord1: Ah, I see, so some people still do not know what "Pandoras Box" is capable off...

Yegor: Looks like I'm not the only one that knows what "Pandoras Box" can do...

Liz: To be honest, I could care less about it, as long as me and my mercenaries get paid...it doesn't matter of who gets "Pandoras Box"...

Then one of the football players which is James approached Liz as to tell her that everything is ready for the auction to get started.

James: Hay Liz, everythings ready, just waiting on you...

Liz: Alright, welp, lets get this auction started shall we Mister Yegor? I hope you brought enough money here today hehe

Liz and James then started to walk away from Yegor as the two of them get prepared for the auction to start, Liz's remaining mercenaries were guarding around the building along with the Ex-Spetznas here in the auction meeting.

James: How much money you thing were gonna get out of this Liz?

Liz: From the looks things....I say a lot, lets hope things runs smoothly today so we can leave this country...

Liz said, hoping that her auction meeting the different kinds of Warlords here today wouldn't get inturrpted, but one thing that her and the football team doesn't know is someone is going to crash there party

-

Meanwhile somewhere not far off where the auction meeting where Liz and her football team mercenaries along with different Warlords are being held, right now you and your girls along with Angelica and her two subordinates, AK-12 and AN-94 were going over the plan.

Y/N: Alright, everyone remembers the plan right?

M16: Kill everyone and the Football team but keep Liz alive?

Y/N: YES! Smart girl you are M16

Angelica: Simple plan, I like it, other Field Commanders I meet thinks of bizzar and complicated ones...

WA2000: Since I'm only good at long range, I'll provide sniper support on one of the buildings where I can have good view of the target building

Angelica: The Russain Police have already sealed off the city, preventing anyone of the football team from escaping, road blocks are already deployed...