Chapter 21: Getting Answers

Kryuger was sitting in his office while on the phone, he was patiently waiting the person he was calling to pick up, a few minutes of waiting for his call to be answered as someone finally answered Kryuger's call, who was this person the Kryuger was calling? Well Angelia of course, why? Well he needs answers of why the CIA put you on there most wanted list.

Kryuger: Its about time you picked up.

Angelia: A women needs her beauty sleep you know, anyway; I'm guessing the reason you called me is to see why the CIA put Y/N on there most wanted list am I right?

Kryuger: Correct, I need you to go and visit the director of CIA, we need answers as to why they put Y/N on there most wanted list...

Angelia: And what if he doesn't give us an answer?

Angelia asked as Kryuger was silent for a few moments, then Angelia heard a long sigh through her call as Kryuger was stressful about the situation of dealing with the CIA.

Kryuger: You have the green light to do as you wish to get him to talk Angelia...

Angelia: Even if it kills him?

Kryuger: .............

Angelia didn't get a response as to know what Kryuger's answer was, she then hung up on her end of the call as Kryuger just sigh in distress knowing what methods Angelia is going to us on the Director of the CIA for him to talk.

Kryuger: May God have mercy on the Directors soul....

After Angelia ended the call with Kryuger, AK-12 and AN-94 were listening to there whole conversation, Angelia turn towards them as she has a devilish smirk on her face.

Angelia: Back to work girls, lets go pay a visit to the Director of the CIA

AK-12: Objective?

Angelia: Get some answers as to why they put our Y/N on there CIA most wanted list...

AN-94: Methods?

Angelia just gave AK-12 and AN-94 a devilish smirk on her face, they both nod as then started to prep ready, getting there gears and guns for there mission while all of them have shadows covering there faces as the color of there eyes were glowing, an aura of murdering instinct kicked in surrounding them.

-

Timeskip, the next day arrived, you were in one of the living rooms watching some stuff on the T.V., you were sitting on the couch as G41 was sitting on your lap, you didn't mind of her sitting on your lap as you started to headpat her softly.

, you were sitting on the couch as G41 was sitting on your lap, you didn't mind of her sitting on your lap as you started to headpat her softly

G41: Hehe~ Homete Homete~

You just smiled as G41 enjoys your headpats, some of the girls were with you in the living room, the rest were doing there own thing around the mansion.

While you were headpatting G41, a certain Tusundare sniper rifle was watching you, she was laying on her stomach on the couch next to you, you notice her starring at you as you just sweat drop not knowing what she wants.

WA2000: Mmmmmmmmmm....

Y/N thoughts: She's been staring at me for 20 minutes....what does she want...?

You asked yourself as WA-chan continue to look at you with a pout look on her face knowing she wants attention, then the show on the T.V. was interrupted to the news as this caught your attention.

News Reporter: Breaking News that earlier this morning the Director of the CIA was found dead in his home along side his personal body guards, the Director of the CIA was tortured to death on an electric chair, his limps were cut off by a chainsaw, deep cuts everywhere on his body and burned alive, no one knows who or why they did this as cameras around the sector of the Director of the CIA house was disabled-

You interrupted the news media by changing the channel to a Tom & Jerry show as you don't want to know why the Director of the CIA was killed...so you try your best to forget about it my watching Tom & Jerry

Y/N: *sigh* that's better...

M4 SOPMOD2: Awww, I was watching that....

-

Kryuger was in his office, sitting down on while trying to call someone on his phone, a few minutes of ringing then the person that he was calling finally picked up.

Kryuger: Well?

Angelia: Turns out that the Director of the CIA was paid 20 million dollars in cold hard cash by an unknown source to put Y/N on the CIA most wanted list..

Kryuger: Why?

Angelia: That's were he started not giving me answers, so I keep torturing him to death until he gave me what I want...but he never did...

Kryuger: Okay...did you find out who was the unknown source that paid him?

Angelia: No, he was given instructions on a piece of paper, once he did what was said, the transaction of the payment was sent to his personal bank account, we try to track down were the transaction came from but its giving us multiple sources like London, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Philippines, etc.

Kryuger just sigh in stress as to who ever this person that paid the Director of the CIA is probably the same person that paid those mercenaries that was sent to kill you at your old house.

Kryuger: Alright, thank you Angelia...lay low for the time being until further notice...

Kryuger then ended the call as he sit in his office thinking of who's this person that's trying to kill you.

Kryuger: If the government isn't after Y/N...then who the Hell is it?

-

Mercenary: Sir...the Director of the CIA-

???: I know...I saw it on the news idiot...

Mercenary: R-Right...sorry sir...

???: *sigh* this kid is starting to give me a headache...

Mercenary: Umm sir...if I may asked but....why do you want kill this kid...?

???: That's none of your concern...now leave before I shoot you in the head...

Mercenary: Y-Yes sir!

The mercenary quickly do as what he was told to leave his boss alone, then the mysteries man then begin calling some on on his phone.

???: Give me a secure line to Miss Balalakia...

-

Yes you read that last part right Black Lagoon crossover coming soon...or later through out the week I don't know, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!

Next time on Gun Game....

VEGA