Chapter 35: Terrorist Anomaly

After a few hours have pass, you finally arrived to Ireland, the helicopter that you, Agent, Dreamer, Architect were riding on just passed its border, you looked outside through the window of the helicopter as you examine its landscape, Ireland wasn't much to look at but its nice to go to another country and see what its like.

Pilot: We'll be landing in a few moments, please get you and your girls ready Y/N, were almost there

Y/N: Got it, okay ladies, get your things ready.

You said, in a few moments the helicopter finally arrived to its destination, it was on a building somewhere in a city, as the helicopter landed, you swing open the hatched door and started walking away from the helicopter as Agent, Dreamer, and Architect followed closely behind you, the helicopter then took off, leaving you and the girls.

As you and the girls were walking, you saw someone waiting for you, it was girl, dressed in a military uniform, and she was armed, and for some reason you recognized her as you look and examine her more.

Jeanne: Long time no see...Y/N

Y/N: Jeanne...? Wow...you sure are armed to the teeth...

Jeanne: Yea, about that...listen, the committee wanted me to give you a summery of the situation here in Ireland, the city were in right now is under attack by some kind of terrorist...or at least we think its terrorist, most of the people in this city has been evacuated but there still civilians stuck here...

Y/N: So the reason why were here is to....help people evacuat?

Jeanne: That and deal with the situation...listen, as much as I want catch up with you and...stuff, we have to deal with the situation first...

She said, to be honest seeing your lesbian classmate back in the day of highschool didn't bother you that much, sure she rejected you but at least she's not a slut like a red-head bitch that you know.

Y/N: Alright fine we'll help out...were do you need us?

Jeanne: Follow me, we can't stay on this roof, someone might be watching us right now...

She said as she started walking towards the exit, you and your three S.F. Ringleaders followed her as you make your way towards the exit of the first floor and make it out towards outside, once you and the girls were outside, you saw a lot people making its way outside the city, the streets were busy and traffic was bad.

Y/N: Wow, how bad is the situation here?

Jeanne: Its getting worse, 12 hours ago a large explosion accured North of the city, once we investigated what we saw was....anomalous....

Y/N: Anomalous how?

Jeanne: We found corpses...that was unrecognizable...body parts were everywhere, blood was splattered all over on the streets and buildings....