<7 - Cakepops>

<Tommy's POV>

Tubbo and I finish frosting the cookies and walk out of the backroom to inform Niki.

"Niki!!! We're done!!" Tubbo calls out once he saw her.

"That's great! Good job you two! You guys want your treat now?" Niki praises.

We both nod.

"Okay, follow me!" She says.

Niki leads us back to the back room and opens the door to the refrigerator. She pulls out a container and takes off the lid, revealing four cake pops.

"Here, you both can have one," she holds the container down to our level.

Tubbo and I each take one.

"Thanks Niki!!" Tubbo says and excitedly eats his cake pop.

"Thank you," Tommy says quietly and admires it.

"You guys enjoy them, okay?" Niki leaves the backroom, again, with the container. Probably to give one to Wilbur.

After a moment Tubbo looks at me with an odd look. "Aren't you gonna eat it?" He asks.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I've just never had one of these before. My mom doesn't let me have this much sugar," I rub the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Wait, what!? You've never had a cake pop!? You're missing out!! Try it!!" Tubbo excitedly pushes.

I hesitantly take a bite out of the sugary treat. My eyes instantly light up. "This is so good!!" I exclaim.

"I know right!! Niki made them, so they're even better than normal ones!" Tubbo states.

I quickly eat the rest of the cake pop.

Me and Tubbo chat for a little while before we hear Niki call out to us, "Tubbo! You're brother's here!!"

A tall teenager, about 16 years old, walks into the room.

He has dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and freckles. He's wearing a green hoodie and black pants. On his belt is a smiley face mask. His ears look kinda like Tubbo's but not influenced as much by his hybrid side. So, he's a goat-ram hybrid like Tubbo.

"Dream!!!" Tubbo runs up to him and gives him a hug, "Look! Look! I made a new friend!! His name's Tommy!!" Tubbo then pulls Dream's sleeve and points to me.

Dream glares at me.

I swallow hard.

Wilbur walks into the room and stands in front of me, shielding me from Dream's glare.

Wilbur glares at Dream then looks down at me.

"Its getting late. Let's head home, okay?" Wilbur suggests.

I nod. Wilbur takes my hand and starts to walk out of the room.

"Awww, can't he say a little longer?" Tubbo whines.

"No, Tubbo. We have to get home too anyway," Dream says sternly.

"Aww, okay.... Bye Tommy!!" Tubbo hugs me.

I hug him back, "Bye Tubbo."

Dream pulls Tubbo back by his shoulder.

Tubbo waves quickly as me and Wilbur leave the building.

We walk inside Wilbur's house and Phil is making dinner in the kitchen.

"Hey Wil! Hi Tommy! How was Niki?" Phil greets them.

"She's doing good. Tommy got to meet Tubbo," Wilbur replies.

"That's great. Was Dream there?" Phil asks with slight concern.

"No, Niki was babysitting him for the day. He showed up when we were about to leave, though," Wilbur sighs.

"Did he do anything?" Phil looks at Wilbur.

"Nothing more than a glare..." Wilbur responds.

"That's not too bad I guess," Phil mumbles.

There is silence for a couple seconds before I speak up, "I got to eat a cake pop!"

"Really? Was it good?" Phil asks with a cheerful mood.

"Yeah! I've never had one before! It's really good!!" I sit down at the table.

"You've never had a cake pop?" Wilbur asks.

"No, my mom never let me have that much sugar..." I grumble.

"Is there a specific reason?" Phil starts to become concerned.

"No, I don't think so. I ate lots of sugar before, but I got into a lot of trouble," I say.

"So, you are allowed sugar without having to do anything before or something happening?" Phil asks.

"No? I don't think so?" I give him a confused look.

Phil seems relieved about that.

I look to Wilbur.

"He just wants to make sure you don't have a medical condition that could hurt you without proper attention," Wilbur tries to explain.

"Uh, okay?" I say.

°:•¤•:°

Thanks for reading! :D