<13 - Runaway>

<Wilbur's POV>

What the fuck!? How much of an asshat can he be to say that to a child!?

I push Dream back away from us. I'm about to punch the dumbass but a voice stops me.

"You're such a meanie, Dream!" Tubbo yells as he pulls his hand out of Dream's grip. "Why are you so mean to my only friend!"

Right. An innocent, influensible child is present.

Dream looks dumbfounded and slightly hurt by his little brother's words.

"Tubbo... He's not your friend!" Dream argues but in a much more calm manner than he did with Wilbur.

"Yes, he is! If he isn't, then why did he chase those jerks away?!" Tubbo argues back.

"He... because he..." Dream struggles to find a reason that Tubbo would understand without specifically getting into controversy about humans and hybrids.

"Dream, let's just leave them be, Okay?" Sapnap suggests.

"Yeah, c'mon let's just go!" George agrees.

Dream sighs, "Fine.."

"C'mon, Tubbo," Sapnap holds out his hand for Tubbo to take.

"Can I say bye first?" Tubbo asks.

Sapnap nods and hums in acceptance to Tubbo's request. Tubbo turns around and looks behind me, but his face drops slightly.

"Where did Tommy go?" He asks and looks between the older kids.

What?

I turn around quickly to see no trace of Tommy.

What the fuck!? He was right here!

<Tommy's POV>

After Dream said that, I ran off without anyone noticing.

At least, I don't think anyone noticed.

I'm now squeezing through the crowds in the town square.

Suddenly, someone harshly pushes me onto the ground and into this almost alley-like place. It looks like it's between buildings, so it has to be an alley, right?

I stand up from the hard ground and wince at the pain on my hands and knee. I look down and see both of my hands scraped up and covered in dirt. I brush them off the best I could without it hurting.

I look down at my right knee which is also scraped up. I, again, brush off the dirt. I had a trickle of blood running down my leg from the injury.

I look back at the crowd behind me and people passing by. I look away and decide to just stay in the alley place. I wander deeper and hide behind a big discarded box. It's full of something heavy enough to keep me from falling when I lean on it. I sit down on the cold, dusty ground.

I glance back at my hands. There are droplets of a crimson liquid in a couple spots on my palms.

I feel tears prick in the corners of my eyes.

Dream is right. Isn't he?

And Techno...

I'm just a stupid, little human kid.

I'm just bothering all of them.

My mom doesn't even like me.

It's my fault she died...

If she didn't have to check up on me so many times because of the stupid attention seeker I am, she would have seen them trying to escape and she would've stopp- No.

No. It was good they escaped.

They were treated horribly in there.

It was just my fault that I made a scene in front of them...

Again being a fucken attention seeker!

I'm such an idiot!

By now, I have tears running down my face as my choked out sobs echo through the grey walls of the alley.

I'm fucken crying.

It's fucken pathetic!

I choke out another sob before going silent.

Footsteps...

In the alley...

Fuck! I can't be seen!

They'll probably beat me up or something for being human! And they'll call me a baby and shit for crying.

There isn't just one person. There's two.

Fuck!! I'm screwed!

I place my slightly bloodied hand up to my mouth to silence my breathing in case they have advanced hearing.

I can taste the metallic drip into my mouth slightly, but still try to stay silent.

Fuckkkk.

°:•¤•:°

Thanks for reading!