<33 - Waiting>

<Tommy's Dad's POV>

I watch through the camera as my 'son' curls up on the bed.

The serums seem to be doing something. He seems to be in pain, which is something none-the-less. Although, it would be nice to actually see some point or hint of the experiment actually reacting or catching on.

Suddenly, the monitors cut off. I grab the mouse and refresh the screen, though it doesn't do anything. The screens cut back on to show three hyrbids. One with a white bandana, one with oddly large, white sunglasses, and another with a white smiley mask. The lighting is oddly good for it being almost midnight and pitch black outside.

"We've been lead to believe that you dumbasses have something of ours," the masked one, most likely a leader of theirs, starts. "If you do not surrender and hand over the boy, then we will have no other choice than to attack," He informs.

They want him back?

How could anyone want something as annoying and useless as Thomas?

"I wanna see white flags outside your base by tomorrow at dawn, or you are dead!" He yells before the cameras shut back off again.

I'm shocked to say the least.

I turn to one of the security guards by the door. "I want men to be on all exits and have someone assigned to fix the system," I order.

I look back to the moniters as he nods and exits the room.

"They are not taking my hard earned acomplishment."

<Wilbur's POV>

Dream, George, and Sapnap make their way back to me, Karl, and Quackity's hiding place behind some bushes.

"What now?" I ask as they sit down.

"We wait," Dream answers.

"What?! What do you mean we wait?!" I question, "Prime knows what they could be doing to him in there! He could be dying or even dead by now!"

Dream sighs, "They have until dawn to give Tommy back or we kill them all. So, we have about five to six hours."

"That is far too long, Dream!" I argue, "They could kill him before then! Hell! They could be killing him right now!"

"They wouldn't kill him," Techno chimes into the conversation. "Tommy is their only hope in this experiment working. I mean, where else are they gonna find a very mentally destroyed and obedient child? The only way Tommy would die is if this experiment they're putting him through kills him," Techno shrugs.

"WHAT!?" I exclaim louder than intended.

"Calm down," Dream starts, "Those entitled asshats are most definitely not going to just hand Tommy over, so, while we wait for dawn, we should prepare for the fight. That means we rest, train, and go over the plan so we can fight our best and not have any slip-ups."

"Fine," I huff, "Then, when do we get Tommy back?"

"Me and you will go find Tommy shortly after Quackity throws the first bomb," Karl informs. "Once we get in, George will keep an eye on us through the security cameras while Dream, Sapnap, and Techno fight the security guys."

"Okay, but still. Do we really have to wait that long?" I groan.

"Yes, for safety precautions," Dream states. "Might I remind you that we aren't supposed to be doing this in the first place? If this goes wrong, our parents will not only murder us for sneaking out and doing this, but also failing and getting hurt."

"My parents would not let me hear the end of it," Sapnap laughs as he lays back against a tree.

"Wait until they tell Bad," George snickers while typing something on his laptop.

"Oh, don't remind me!" Sapnap holds a hand over his face. "He's gonna be so pissed."

"I'm sure you'll be fine!" Karl says as he leans against Sapnap.

Sapnap sighes and wraps an arm around Karl. "Yeah, after he's gets done with his two hour brotherly lecture."

"Hey! Make room for me!" Quackity says before falling on top of Sapnap and Karl, moving himself to be in the middle. "I want hugs, too," He muffles into Karl's multicolored hoodie.

"Alright, lovebirds, don't give away our spot," Dream rolls his eyes.

I sigh and cross my arms. "I'm sure he'll be fine, Wil," Techno not-so-reasurely says to me.

"Yeah, I hope so."

<Tommy's POV>

You know how I said 'Everything hurts' before?

Yeah, that was nothing compared to how bad everything hurts now.

Its been hours and now my back feels as if knives are stabbing and ribbing into my skin and tearing it apart.

I'm so focused on the pain, that I don't notice someone walking into the room until they start talking.

"Hello, Thomas! How are you feeling?" My 'dad' asks as he walks closer.

I shoot my eyes open and quickly sit up, which sends even more pain to my already nauseating head ache and causes my head to spin. When I see a hand reaching out for me, I back crawl backwards away from it.

My back brushes along the wall causing an excruciating pain to shoot through by entire back torso. I let out a small yelp followed by a whimper.

"Aw, Thomas, are you in pain? I'm so sorry, Toms," he says.

"Fuck off," I hiss.

"Now, you may hear some commotion outside your room here some time soon," He ignores my profanity and continues he continues. "Some hybrids think that they'll be getting you back," He scoffs.

Now that catches my attention.

"Really?" I ask in a weak voice.

He looks towards me and grabs the sides of my face. "Oh, don't worry, Toms. I won't let them take this from us!" He speaks in a tone you would talk to animals with. "I won't let them take you. I promise!"

He let's go of my face and starts to walk towards the door.

"And besides, you aren't worth saving anyway. They just don't want anything to happen to their own kind," he states before he leaves and locks me back in here.

He... is kinda right.

Why would they save me?

Definitely not just to save me.

They would want me to go through this so I could see what it's like and I would stop defending the bad people.

Or maybe I just deserve it.

They're probably going to take a while just so I suffer longer.

That reminds me of the pain in my back again. Dammit.

I'll just have to wait and see what they do with me.

°:•¤•:°

Thanks for Reading!