<24 - That's... not good>

<Tommy's POV>

Wilbur took me to Niki's bakery. They've been talking about prime knows what outside of the cafe for a while now.

It's boring as fuck.

I look out into the street and spot a fimiliar mop of fluffy brown hair. I quickly run over to him.

"Tubbo!" I yell, giving him a hug. "What's up, big man!"

"Tommy! Guess what!?" Tubbo excitedly exclaims.

"What?"

"I'm going outside the walls!! Isn't that so cool!" Tubbo answers with wall bouncing energy.

What?

Outside the walls!?

No, no, no. That's not cool at all!

"Tubbo, that's- you really shouldn't-" I try to warn the boy but am interupted by his own excitement.

"I can't wait!" He grins, "It'll be my first time outside in, like, so long!"

"Hey, Tommy! What are you doing around here?" Sapnap asks as he walks up to us.

"Uh, I'm with Wilbur. He's with Niki right now," I look up at him.

Tubbo gasps. "Sapnap!! Can Tommy come with us?! It'll be so much fun!"

What!? No! They can't go out there!

But... if I go with them, maybe I can warn Dream or someone.

Yeah! I can do that!

"No, I don't think-" Dream starts.

"Come on, Dream! This is Tubbo's first time being outside in a long time! He'll have a lot more fun with Tommy there," George reasons in his british accent.

"C'mon, Dream. It'll be fine," Sapnap states. "And remember what we talked about," He whispers.

Dream looks at Tubbo's happy face and sighs at his two friends. "Fine. He can come," He grumbles.

Tubbo starts celebrating while Sapnap looks back to me. "Why don't you go ask Wilbur and let him know?"

I nod and run back to Niki and Wilbur.

It'll be fine! If anything, I can protect them! Just like I protected Techno and Wilbur!

"Wil!" I exclaim, coming closer to him. "Can I go with Tubbo and the Dream Team to... uh the playground?" I ask.

He wouldn't let me go outside the walls, then I couldn't protect them.

"Sure, as long as you be careful stay with the Dream Team," Wilbur states.

"Thanks, Wilbur!" I say before turning to leave.

"And, Tommy!" Wilbur starts, "Don't forget about our promise!" He smiles.

"I know. I won't," I say as I run back towards Tubbo. "I can go!"

"Yes! Let's go!" Tubbo exclaims causing our little group to head towards the exit of their little town.