<30 - Oh, Fuck->

<Dream's POV>

"Where the fuck is my little brother?!" Wilbur hisses as he pulls on the collar of my sweatshirt.

It's kinda embarrassing that a fourteen-year-old is almost taller than me but that's besides the point.

"The men shot him with one of those darts. By the time we tried to save him the men were already there," I quickly explain, looking Wilbur dead in the eye in attempt of convincing him I'm not lying. "You can ask your dad. I swear!" I add after he furrows his eyebrows further.

"Liar." Wilbur raises his hand and clenches it into a fist before pulling it back.

"I promise! We need to get him back!" I yell causing Wilbur to lower his fist slightly.

"Why do you care? You couldn't give a shit less if he was dead or not an hour ago," Techno deadpans with a glare.

"They're clearly desperate for Tommy and it has to be for a bad reason," I state. Wilbur's grip on my collar loosens enough for me to step back.

"Did Tommy tell you?" Tubbo asks, looking up at me.

I look towards my little brother, "yeah, he told me everything. Don't worry." I smile reassuringly.

"What do you mean 'everything'?" Techno glares as I look back up at him. "What happened?"

"When me, Tommy, and Ranboo were in the maze, we heard a group of hunters talking," Tubbo explains, "They talked about why they were after Tommy. It's because his parents used his blood in some experiment and if it goes right, then it can like give hybrid abilities to people-"

"Or take them," I state.

"Yeah! And Tommy's dad is alive! He's the one that sent the groups looking for him. They needed Tommy because he's old enough now to, like, finish the experiment," Tubbo finishes and looks up at me. I gently ruffle his hair and place my hand on his shoulder.

"So, that's why their looking for him?" Techno questions before taking a piece of paper out of his pocket and unfolding it. He shows it to me, revealing a missing child poster for Tommy. "Everyone hated him back in his old villiage and his mom is dead, so we were wondering who would be looking for him," Techno states.

"Yeah," I huff, "This- this is really fucked up."

"So, that's why Tommy's mom was so strict?" Wilbur asks with fear and concern for Tommy in his eyes. "Because he was in some experiment?"

"Yeah... about that," I sigh, "He kinda had a small breakdown about his mom in the truck while explaining all of it to me..."

"Exactly how desperate are they for Tommy?" Techno asks.

"Like, not giving two shits that the three of us probably really wanted hybrids ran off without anyone following us, or tieing the ropes so tight that his wrists were bleeding and rubbed raw kind of desperate," I state. "I got them off of him, don't worry," I add.

"Shit...what do we do?" Wilbur looks between us.

"If the experiment was made with Tommy's blood and they are severely desperate to get him back," I state my thoughts, "then my guess is that they made some type of break-through or they need him for some type of test," I stop for a moment, eyes going wide, "or a reaction."

"But- if they need him for a reaction, then wouldn't they be testing taking or giving hybrid things on... no, you can't be serious, you don't think..." Wilbur worriedly looks between me and Techno. "They wouldn't- not on a kid! Not on a human kid."

"Sorry to break it to you, Wil, but those people don't give a shit who it is," Techno states.

"What will happen if it works?" Wilbur asks.

We all look at each other after realizing how bad the situation is at the same time.

"DREAM! Come on! There's a town meeting," Puffy, my aunt, calls me over. "You too, Techno and Wilbur! Your father wants you there, too."

Fuck.

<Tommy's POV>

I slowly wake up.

Everything hurts.

Especially my arm.

God dammit!

My arm just finished healing from that stupid bully and now I got fucken shot again!

I open my eyes slowly only to shut them again because of the brightness of the room. I open my eyes again, but with a hand over them as I flutter my eyes, trying to adjust.

Fuck, what happened?

Me and Dream were in a truck...

Dream yelled at me and I told him all about the stupid experiment...

Then he helped me and was really nice for whatever reason...

The truck stopped...

There was Phil and some other guy...

Then I got shot and told them to-

WAIT! PHIL AND DREAM!

I quickly look around. I'm in a white room, no wonder it was so bright, and I'm wearing white clothes instead of my normal clothes.

The clothes are the same white shirt and shorts that Phil and everyone were wearing when they broke out...

Geez, how long ago was that?

Feels like years.

I'm sitting on a bed with a thin white sheet over it. On one of the room's walls is a heavy duty metal door and in the corner opposite of me is a camera pointed towards me.

What do I do?

I curl up into the far corner of the bed.

What can I do?

°:•¤•:°

Thanks for reading!!