<31 - Who the Fuck are You?!>

<Tommy's POV>

I've been in this room for a while now. I've decided five minutes in that I hate it and I have no intention in changing that opinion anytime soon. The entire time I've just been scared and confused.

I don't know where I am.

I don't know how long I've been in here.

I don't know what's going to happen to me or my friends.

The door to my room clicks from the outside. There's beeping and then the door opens. Two men enter and approach me. I don't get to see much of their black clothing before they grab my arm and drag me out of the room. I punch and kick in attempt to loosen the men's grip, but it does absolutely nothing. They drag me into a room. I don't pay attention to it as I keep focusing on being a thorn in their sides.

"Be gentle!" A voice says, "Let him go! Now!"

The men let go of me, causing me to fall to the ground and hurt my knees.

"Tommy, my boy."

I look up at the person infront of me. He has very short, almost balding, darkish hair and blue eyes. Like mine, but darker. Scarier. He's wearing a lab coat over a dark green shirt and black pants.

"My goodness! How I've missed you, son! You've gotten much bigger since I last saw you! My, it's been, what? Seven years now since I last saw you?" He exclaims, looking down at me with a smile.

"W-where the fuck am I? And who the fuck are you?" I nervously confront.

"You've got a mouth on you, don't you? I suppose you'd get that from me. You're home, son," He states, "with me, you're father.

"No, I-" I think for a moment.

My home with mum is gone.

I don't belong with the hybrids in their home.

This definitely isn't my home.

"I don't have a home..." I state.

"Don't have a home? Of course you do! Right here, with me!" He tries to reason but I don't listen to any of it.

"No! Fuck off!" I yell, starting to stand up. "You're not my dad! And- and your hurting my friends! And even if you are my dad, you're a really shity one!"

My "dad's" smile falters, before giving the cold command, "Lock him up."

The men from before grab me again and shove me onto a chair. I try to kick and struggle but the men eventually tie me down in the docter-like chair, meaning they win the mini battle we just had. They cheated, though, so technically I still win.

"Your 'friends'? They aren't your friends," He laughs. "At least, not for long, that is."

Huh?

"After they find out what you did? Ha! Why would they want to be friends?"

"What- what do you mean? I didn't do anything," I deny.

"Oh, really? You didn't do anything? So, you didn't lead us right into your 'friends' nest?" He asks as he pulls a remote from his pocket. He presses a button and a projector projects a map on the screen with a route leading directly to the hyrbid community. "They are going to hate you once they find out."

"How-how do you...?" My sentence runs cold as a start to think of how much danger they are in now.

"Your tracker," he plainly states.

"My what?"

"Tracker. I had it chipped just underneath your skin between your neck and right shoulder," He explains. "I added it shortly after taking some of your blood for the experiment."

I look at him in disbelief and disgust.

There was something underneath my skin!?

"What? You really think I would trust your mother to pull her side of the deal?" He scoffs. "That selfish bitch only wanted everything for herself! The discovery, the credit, the money, the fame," he lists. "She wanted it all to herself. But me? Toms, I just want to help people."

"Help?" I question.

"Yes! Help! If this experiment works then it could help so many people! Think of it, Toms. This could cure incurable diseases! Like dementia or, hell, even cancer!" He expresses.

What? How would it do that?

They kill people so other people can live?

What kind of good is that?!

"And that's all because of you, Toms!" He smiles. It's an ugly smile. It's not calming like Phil's, or warm like Wilbur's, or even tranquil like Techno's. "I don't understand why your mother thought you were so useless. You're brilliant! Getting caught by the hybrids? Genius. You're a smart boy, Toms," He praises and ruffles my hair, not that I can stop it.

I hate it.

The way he ruffles my hair is in no way anything like the way Wilbur or Phil does.

Or did... I guess.

Not warm or welcoming. Cold and rough.

I look at him like he's insane, which honestly could be debated as true. He frowns, "What? I thought you liked being the center of attention. You always have."

"What's gonna happen?" I manage to ask.

"I'm going to finish the experiment, of course. We recently had a huge break through, which is the reason we were so desperate to get you back. We'll run some tests and see if the expected reaction occurs," He states.

"No! Not about me! About my- my friends," I glare.

"Wow, how selfless of you, caring about these- these things that absolutely hate you," He comments. "But, to answer your question, we're going to capture them and continue our research on them like before," he shrugs.

He walks beside the chair I'm in and looks down at a table just outside of my view.

He picks up something shiney before smiling and saying, "Now hold still, and this won't hurt one bit."

°:•¤•:°

Thanks for reading!