<22 - Stupid Idiots>

<Technoblade's POV>

I knock out the last hunter.

You should kill them off :)

BLOOD!!!

Blood for the blood god!

How much you wanna bet Tommy's gonna fall out of the tree?

Tommy's gonna fall!!

No he won't! He's a big man!

I look up at Tommy. He starts to celebrate but loses balance and starts to fall.

Of course.

I quickly run towards him. I hold my arms out and just barely reach him in time.

Holy shit, is he light!

I could tell that he's skin and bones but honestly, did his mom even feed him?

<Tommy's POV>

As I'm falling out of the tree, I miss all the branches except for one hitting my left arm, which hurt like a bitch even though it's mostly healed. I brace myself for straight impact with the ground, but instead I'm met with arms softening my fall.

"You okay?" Whoever caught me asks.

"Yeah, are you?" I ask, realizing I might've hurt them. I look up and see Techno.

"You're lighter than a bag of grapes. I think I'm fine," Techno deadpans and sets me down. "We should go back before Phil goes home to an empty house," He suggests.

"Tommy!" Wilbur hugs me. "Are you okay?! Why didn't you run!? And why on earth did try to fucken climb between trees!? You could've gotten so hurt!" Wilbur scolds.

"Get away from that kid!" We hear from beside us. We turn and see one of the men waking up. He was hurt, so it's not like he was going to get up or anything. "Come here, kid," He says.

"What? Why would I do that? Your a stranger. Stranger danger," I state the obvious.

"Kid, look. I can take you back to the police station. I can get you back to your normal life. Back to having a normal childhood," He offers.

Back to normal?

I take a couple steps towards him. Wilbur is about to intervene, but Techno stops him and decides to let whatever this is play out.

"People have been worried sick," He puts his hand inside his pocket, causing me to step back, but he pulls out a folded piece of paper and hands it to me. I take it and unfold it.

A missing child poster for Thomathy Innit Simons.

I look back at the man. "You can go with me and get away from those God awful hyrbids," He says, glaring to the hybrid brothers behind me. I don't even have to look to know that they're glaring back.

I fold the poster back up and put it into my pocket. "Piss off! You can't even do your stupid fucken job right," I glare.

"Are you sure about that, kid," I hear from behind me. I turn and see another one of the men awake and aiming a crossbow at Techno.

"TECHNO!!" I quickly jump towards Techno, hugging him. I feel a pinch in my arm.

I look at the cause of it, seeing an odd looking pink dart. I pull it out and look at the guy.

"That's all you got!? Some stupid fucken Nerf gun and a pretty pink dart?! You guys are so fucken stupid if you think you can just fucken hurt them like that and get away with it! That's REALLY fucken stupid actually! And if you think I'm going with you fuckers then you guys are fucken mental! And- and..." I quickly cuss them out before feeling really dizzy.