<11 - Colours and Drugas>

<Tommy's POV>

I'm bored sitting at the table when Wilbur decides to finally wake up and come downstairs.

"Morning, Wilbur. I see you decided to actually do something for the other half of the day," Phil teases.

"Mhm. I'm planning on taking Tommy out to meet some more friends," Wilbur stands beside me and smiles at me.

"Okay... but I want you boys to be careful," Phil sternly states.

"We will. C'mon Tommy!" Wilbur responds.

"But, Wil, you didn't eat anything?" Phil confronts.

"I'll get something later," Wilbur says before looking back to me.

I become excited as I rush to the door. I quickly put my shoes on and lazily tie the laces. I stand and look up at Wilbur.

"Pfft- you're going to trip," Wilbur laughs. "Here, let me tie them."

Wilbur kneels down and ties my shoes properly.

"Wait, Wil," Techno says as he rounds the corner with a piece of paper in his hand. "Can you take this to Dream if you see him?" He hands the paper to Wilbur.

"Yeah. No problem." Wilbur opens the door and we walk out.

Wilbur leads me down a different road from where we went yesterday.

As we walk, I admire all of the flowers along the path. After about five minutes, someone calls Wilbur's name.

"Ayye, Wilbur!" A man in navy blue clothing and a beanie calls Wilbur over. I follow.

"Hey, Quackity! Karl! What's up?" Wilbur greets them.

The two men seem to be good friends with Wilbur. They look around Wilbur's age, too. One is a duck hybrid with a pair of golden yellow wings on his back. He has black hair, which is covered by a navy blue beanie, and he wears a navy blue zip-up jacket kind of thing. The other person was taller than the duck. He has fluffy brown hair and a multicolored sweatshirt.

But, he didn't look like a hybrid? Was he human, too?

"Nothing much, man. Just been selling drugs. Y'know the usual," the duck man, Quackity, shrugs.

"Oh, is this the kid you guys brought back?" The multicolored hoodie guy asks.

"Yeah! This is Tommy. Tommy, this is Karl and Quackity," Wilbur points to them. "We went to the same lab before we were transferred."

"Hey, kid. You want some drugas?" Quackity holds out a bag of something for me to take.

"Drugas!!" I say as I reach for it before Wilbur pulls me back.

"The fuck, Quackity!? He's a kid!" Wilbur yells at him before turning back to me. "Never take anything from that guy."

I nod and look to the other person standing with us. He looks back at me.

I kinda wanna ask him what hybrid he is...

Is that mean?

"Tommy, right? Nice to meet you, I'm Karl," The man smiles. He's crouching in front of me with his hand out.

I look at it for a moment before shaking it.

"Sorry if it's mean, but what kind of hybrid are you?" I ask quietly.

Karl laughs slightly. He has a unique kind of laugh. It's almost funny. In a contagious way, of course.

"It's not mean at all to ask. I'm not specifically a hybrid but I can control time," Karl answered.

"Woah, really?!" I exclaim.

"Yeah! Cool, right?" Karl smiles again.

I nod and Karl stands up again.

"Wil, he's honking adorable!" Karl states.

"Alright, we should get going. Oh, right. Have you guys seen the Dream Team anywhere today?" Wilbur asks.

"We haven't seen them, but Sapnap just left to go meet with them before we found you guys," Karl responds.

"Did he say where he's going?"

"To the playground, man," Quackity answered.

"You guys are the best," Wilbur thanks them. "C'mon, Tommy."

"Ayye, adiós perra y niñito!" Quackity called out to us. Whatever that means.

Wilbur flips him off so I mirror him and do the same. Wilbur is quick to stop me though. This makes Karl laugh again which makes me smile.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I walk beside Wilbur.

"To the playground to find Dream," Wilbur answers.

I gasp. "The playground!! Will I get to play on it?!"

"Probably. And if Dream is there, then Tubbo is most likely there aswell," Wilbur smiles at me. "And please hold my hand. I don't wanna lose you in the crowd, 'kay?"

I nod and grip onto Wilbur's hand as he leads me to the playground.

The moment I could see it, I try to run towards it. Wilbur pulls me back by my hand, though.

"Tommy! You can't just run off!" Wilbur scolds me.

We continue walking. Or, more like me dragging Wilbur and almost pulling his arm out of its socket.

"Slow down, Tommy!" Wilbur laughs, but stops when he sees Dream and his friends. "Stay close, okay?" Wilbur walks up to the group of three.

Dream looks different. The white smiley mask that was clipped to his belt before was now on his head and covering most of his face.

"TOMMY!!" I hear someone exclaim from my right.

I turn to see Tubbo running towards me from the swings.

"Tubbo!!" I open my arms to hug him but Dream pulls Tubbo back behind him before he could.

"Dream," Wilbur coldly greets. His gaze looks like he wants to punch someone...

That's not good, right?

°:•¤•:°

Thanks for reading!