<32 - Man with the Plan>

<Tommy's POV>

After my supposed "dad" gives me two shots in my arm with some odd colored liquids, the two men drag me back to my room and not-so-gently throw me into it.

I try to escape, but the heavy metal door slams in my face. I pound on the doors multiple times and yell as loud as I can before looking around my room for anything to help me escape, but there's nothing useful. I stand up and stumble towards the bed. I climb up on top of it and curl up in the corner. I choke out a sob as tears run down my face.

I wish Phil was here...

Or Wilbur...

Or even Techno.

They would know what to do.

They could save me.

I just want someone to save me...

Anyone...

Wait- no.

That's being selfish.

They probably went through so much worse in the lab!

I don't deserve to be saved.

This- this is just karma...

Yeah, karma.

Because I defended my mom and the lab.

Because I killed my hybrid friend.

Because they had to deal with me.

It's just karma.

<Wilbur's POV>

"Okay... so, let me get this straight. Tommy, the human eight year old, a litteral child, was used and taken for an experiment that could possibly take away our abilities as hybrids or give them to people. And you want us, a couple of shitty teenagers, to break in and get Tommy back because the adults won't listen and aren't gonna do shit?" Sapnap rants off what me, Dream, and, not so much, Techno had just explained to him, George, Karl, and Quackity.

If we're going to save Tommy, we have to get all the help we can.

"Uh," I look towards Dream and Techno then back to them, "Yup. That's about it," I state.

"What the fuck..?" George mumbles under his breath.

The four of them look at each other and whisper slightly before looking back to us.

"What's the plan?" Sapnap asks as they all smile in confirmation that they are all in on whatever probably god-awful plan they are expecting.

"Alright, here's what we need," Dream takes a piece of paper with scribbles listed on it out of his hoodie pocket and hands it to Quackity who open it as the others look over his shoulders to read aswell.

"Why do we need so much alchohol?" Karl asks as he looks up from the list.

Sapnap answers with a knowing smile before Dream, "To make bombs, I presume?"

Dream nods and hums. "How else do you expect us to get in? Pick the lock?" Dream smiles. Karl playfully rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, I can get this stuff pretty easily. My dad won't even notice," Quackity comments as he pockets the paper.

"We also need someone who can hack into the lab's security and maintenance system," Techno states.

"Mhm," Dream hums. "George has that covered, right?"

"Yup!" George nods.

"As long as he doesn't fall asleep," Dream snickers.

"Shut up, Dream," George glares.

"So, why do you need me?" Karl asks.

"You can control time, right?" I question. "I was there when you showed Tommy."

"Yeah, why do you need it?" Karl skeptically looks between me and Dream.

"We'll need your ability to find Tommy quicker if something goes wrong, and it counts as a back-up plan if things go completely wrong," I answer.

"Plus, the more the merrier, right?" Dream adds. "You can't leave one of the three lovebirds out, now can you?" He teases.

"Oh, shut up! You had to bring Gogy!" Sapnap laughs.

"We need him for code, dumbass!" Dream defends.

"You know damn well you can hack into it yourself," Sapnap rolls his eyes.

"Shut it, Snapmap," Dream snaps.

"Piss baby."

"Ugly bitch."

"Hardened cla-"

"Okay! That's enough you two!" I break.. whatever that was... up before it can escalate further.

"Meet by the maze entrance about an hour before midnight. Sound good?" Techno speaks up. "We can make bombs and explain the plan on the way there. Its a long walk."

"Yeah, but someone make sure to wake up sleeping beauty over her- OW!" Sapnap starts but is hit by George.

"SHUT UP! THAT WAS ONE PRIMEDAMN TIME!" He yells.

Karl and Quackity laugh and agree before dragging Sapnap back home while Dream takes George.

"Night, Wil. Night, Tech," Dream says over George's rants about him sleeping in.

"Night, Dream," I say before walking back home with Techno.

<Tommy's POV>

I don't feel so good.

It's been a couple hours and now my head is throbbing. I can't see very well either. I'm still in the corner of the cheap old bed. It's really hard to stay awake, but I don't want the bad guys to do anything to me while I'm asleep.

Is this what the hybrids had to go through?

The restlessness and pain.

Is this what Tubbo had to go through?

No wonder he was so scared to be put back into one of these places.

Now I feel bad for trying to defend my mom...

I try to get up but everything hurts way too much. I can't even move an centimeter without having to move back. Instead, I decide to just lay down on my right side, which is still severely painful, but I manage. No matter how hard I fight against it, sleep somehow overtakes me even with the tremendous pain.

°:•¤•:°

Thanks for reading!