<14 - Diamonds and Demons>

<Tommy's POV>

I lean closer into the corner created by the box and wall in an awful attempt to hide better.

"Why are we here? I wanna go home!" One of the two strangers drags out their complain.

"Because I swear I heard crying! And it sounded like a kid," the other person answers and dismisses their friend's complaints.

The first guy makes a dramatic gasp. "You SWORE! That is not a very nice thing to do! Especially in front of this supposed kid you heard," The first guy dramatically remarks.

The second guy just grumbles something and walks closer to my spot.

I try to stay as quiet as possible. I even stop breathing for a moment before realizing I need oxygen to live. I try to shuffle quietly impossibly further back into the corner but my foot hits something. Then I hear it.

The loud, echoing noise of a glass bottle being knocked over and rolling away from me on the concrete ground.

FUCK!

Maybe they didn't hear it?

"See! I told you someone was here!" The second guy states.

"Wow, I thought you were just hearing things," the first guy comments.

fuckfuckfuckfuck-

I panic as I hear them rush closer to me.

I close my eyes. I feel tears escape and stream down my face.

I'm doomed, I'm doomed, I'm doomed-

They're probably gonna beat the shit out of me and its gonna hurt like hell and I'm never gonna see light again and-

"Hey! Hey, kid! Take a deep breath, okay? Please?" I hear from in front of me.

I open my eyes and look at the person; though, my vision is blurry from my tears.

The man is crouching down in front of me. He reaches a hand in my direction causing me to shuffle back farther and look away.

"Oh, no, no, no. Kid! I'm not gonna hurt you! I promise! I just wanna help," the man says, pulling his hand away. "Can you please take a deep breath?"

It's not until then that I notice how rapid and shallow my breathing is. I try to calm down by taking deeper breaths, which does help slightly, but I still can't breath well, which sends me into a bigger panic.

"Hey, look at me. It's alright!" He calmly orders, causing me to shakily look up at him, "Can you count to ten with me?"

I nod slightly.

"Great! Okay count with me, okay? 1... 2... 3..." He counts slowly. I quietly mumble along. "...7... 8... 9... 10. Great job. Feel any better?" He asks.

My breathing slows dramatically. I look towards the ground, embarrassed, and nod before wiping away the remaining tears on my face.

"Everything okay now?" He asks.

I nod again.

"That's good. What's your name?" He asks in a more friendly instead of calm mood.

"Tommy..." I mumble.

"Hi, Tommy! I'm BadBoyHalo, but you can call me Bad. And the guy behind me is my friend, Skeppy," The man introduces.

I look up at them, now able to see them clearly without tears in my eyes.

The guy who had been talking to me, Bad, is a demon who looks about seventeenish. He has pitch black skin with fluffy hair the same shade, the darkness of it making him hard to see in the dark alley. He has white glowing eyes and demon horns which poke out of the black and red hoodie he's wearing. He looks scary but something about him just gives an 'I really wanna be your friend' kind of vibe.

His friend, Skeppy, looks more human-like and a bit younger. Maybe sixteen? Fifteen if anything. He has fluffy brown hair, brown eyes, and blue diamond splotches instead of freckles. He wore a blue hoodie with a face on it. He's a diamond hybrid... interesting. They're a more rare type of hybrid.

The demon stands up and holds out a hand in front of me.

I cautiously take it and he pulls me up to my feet, which causes me to wince slightly. When he lets go of my hand, he looks concerningly down at his own.

"Wait, are you bleeding!?" He asks, looking from his hand to me.

I look at my hand and see blood smeared from the small scrapes.

Bad follows my gaze and gasps slightly. "Are you okay?! Let me see!" He holds out his hand for mine. I hesitantly place my hand towards him. Bad holds my hand gently as he inspects the scrapes that covered my palm. "What happened?" He asks.

"I was shoved to the ground..." I mumble. "It was unintentional, though," I add.

"Did you see his leg?" The other guy, Skeppy, cuts in.

Bad steps back slightly and looks at my bloody and dirt-covered leg.

"Oh my muffin! Was that from the fall, too?" Bad exclaims.

I nod slightly.

"Tommy, do you have anyone to go to nearby that we can take you to?"Bad asks.

I think for a moment before shaking my head 'no'.

"How about you come with us back to our house? We can clean up your injuries and then take you back to your family, okay?" Bad suggests.

Uh, has this guy never heard of stranger danger?

I give him a skeptical look, but agreed.

Where else am I supposed to go?

Wilbur and his family probably think I'm a burden like Dream said. Especially Techno. They probably don't wanna see me right now...

And even if they don't think that, I have no idea where I ran off to, meaning I wouldn't even know my way back.

And I do not wanna even attempt to go back into that crowd.

Strangers' house is the only option.

I guess I'm getting kidnapped today...

Again...

°:•¤•:°

Thanks for Reading!