<23 - Annoying Feeling>

<Tommy's POV>

I slowly wake up to see Wilbur asleep in a bed across from me. He's really far away. I sit up in the bed that I'm in. It's really comfortable and the blankets are softer than Wilbur's.

Who's bed is this?

Techno's?

Why am I in Techno's bed!

He's gonna kill me!

I quickly slide out of his bed and try to make it look as neat as possible. It doesn't look great at all and definitely looks like a child had done it, but hopefully Techno will think it was Wilbur and won't kill me for it.

I look over at Wilbur who is sleeping, spread out all over his bed. I walk over to him and reach for his shoulder, but I stop.

I probably shouldn't wake him.

What if he gets mad?

Wilbur definitely isn't a morning person and gets mad at Techno and Phil for waking him up.

I look towards the window and notice it's dark out. I step back and turn towards the bedroom door.

I walk downstairs. A light is on in the living room. That's weird. I quietly walk in and see Techno sitting on the couch reading a book in the dim light the lamp was producing.

"Do you ever go to bed?" I ask, approaching him.

"Do you ever get a full nights sleep?" Techno asks back, slightly glancing at me as I walk closer.

I dismissively hum as I sit down on the couch by him. "Where's Phil?"

"He went to bed around thirty minutes ago," Techno answers as he closes and places his book on the table. "How are you feeling?"

"Uh, I'm a bit dizzy and my arm feels really annoying, but that's it," I answer.

"Not surprised your skin would be irritated," Techno hums.

"Irri- irratot- tated-" I attempt to repeat the word.

"Irritated," Techno corrects. "It's an adult term for your arm feeling 'annoying'."

"I remember something pinching my arm and then cussing some of those guys out," I state.

"That's what happened," Techno confirms.

I look up at Techno. "Did I scare that guy with my intimidation!?" I ask with confidence.

Techno scoffs, "Yeah. You really scared him." I let out a small 'yes!' in celebration of being the big man I am. "Why did you come downstairs," Techno looks down at me.

"I felt alone," I hesitantly answer after looking away from him.

"Is Wil not up there?"

"Yeah, he is, but I didn't wanna wake him up," I shrug. "I didn't want him to get mad at me like he does with you and Phil when you guys wake him up."

"Wilbur wouldn't be mad if you woke him up. Especially if you wanted to sleep in his bed. He'd gladly let you," Techno rolls his eyes. "then he'd suffocate you with affection," He scoffs.

"Really?" I doubtfully ask.

"Yeah. He loves you to bits," Techno sighs.

"Eh, still. Didn't wanna risk it."

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" Techno huffs.

I give him a confused look, "I dunno. I didn't ask you to do anything. So, nothing?"

He sighs, "Alright. Let's get you back to bed." He stands up. I copy him before with both walk back up the stairs. Once we get upstairs, I follow Techno into his and Wilbur's room.

I start walking over to Wilbur's bed but stop at the sound of Techno's voice, "What are you doing?"

"Going to Wilbur's bed?" I answer as if he couldn't see me doing so himself. The room may be really dark but Techno could definitely still see me with his hybrid side. Cool hybrids, like Techno, have advanced senses like sight and hearing. Really poggers in my opinion.

"Go back to my bed," He states.

"Why?"

Techno pauses for a second, "Because Wilbur snores. You don't want to hear that all night."

I mean, he isn't lying. You could probably hear his snores from the next room over.

"Did you try to make my bed?" Techno ask as he looks at his poorly made bed.

"Uh... yeah... sorry it's not very good," I apologize.

"That's alright," he says, "Now, come on. Get in bed."

I walk over to Techno's bed and get settled in before asking him, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

<Technoblade's POV>

Heh?

I'm not being nice to him, I'm simply treating him like a normal person? A normal child if anything.

I give him a confused look, although I doubt he could see it, "What do you mean?" I ask.

"You hated me since I got here, but now your being nice. Almost like you don't hate me anymore. It's weird," he explains.

"Your right. I don't like you," I state the fact. "Still don't."

"Okay. Just making sure," He says before turning onto his side and closing his eyes.

He seems oddly comforted by me stating that fact.

Odd.

Is this kid okay?

He was just comforted by someone telling him that they don't like him.

And he's an eight year old.

The hell?

Whatever, I'm too tired to really think to much into it.

I look down at my bed.

Oh.

Dammit, where do I sleep now?

This kid is definitely irritating me as much as his arm probably is him.

I sigh and end up lying next the kid.

This is so stupid.

I better wake up before Wilbur because he's going to go ballistic if he see's this. (Spoiler: I didn't)

He would go on about how me and Tommy are bonding and how we are basically brothers now. (Spoiler: he did)

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

°:•¤•:°

Thanks for Reading!