<25 - Are you okay?>

<Tommy's POV>

We run through the maze after making sure no one was following us, making all the twists and turns. We moved too fast for me to understand if we were going left or right. Eventually we get back to safety inside of the hidden community. Unfortunetly, three adults and two children running full speed into the villiage can cause quite a bit of attention.

I look up and see Wilbur running towards us. "Tommy! Where the fuck were you guys!?" He yells.

"Wha- outside the walls. What do you mean?" Sapnap asks while catching his breath. "Didn't Tommy ask you if he could come with us?"

"What!?" Wilbur exclaims, "He said you were going to the playground! When I went there, I didn't see anyone! And outside the fucking walls!? There's hunters out there!"

Dream exhales and looks at him, "Yeah! We know now! It wasn't reported and" -Dream turns to look at me with a raging expression- "apparently someone knew about it and didn't think to fucking warn us!!" He yells.

"I-I tried! But you didn't-" I try to speak up but I'm immediately shot down by Dream yelling again.

"Do you even know what could've happened!? We could've been captured or fucking killed! Tubbo could've been hurt or fucking killed!!" Dream rages as he shouts his rant. "We should've just fucken left you there!"

"Dream! Don't yell! It's not his fault! He tried to tell me!" Tubbo tries to reason. Dream looks at him and instantly becomes worried.

"What happened to your hand?!" He exclaims.

Tubbo holds out his hand to reveal a small burn. "Uh, I- I dunno, but it doesn't hurt that much!" Anyone could tell Tubbo was lying.

Dream growls through his teeth. "SEE!? This is exactly why we shouldn't have humans around!" He yells.

"Dream, don't-" Wilbur tries to intervene.

"NO! He cannot be trusted!! For all we fucking know, he could've planned it! He lied to you and didn't even think of the consequences that could've happened because of his fucking actions!!" Dream screams at Wilbur. "Once again, you wouldn't understand because you're just a fucking kid!"

Wilbur takes a step back and looks between me and Dream before his expression turns from concerned and worry to anger and disappointment. He didn't say another word in my defense.

"Come on, Tom," Wilbur takes my wrist.

Fuck- Wilbur's taking his side?

No, nononono-

He hates me.

He's gonna hurt me.

They're gonna-

I yank my arm out of his hold and take a step back with tears in my eyes threatening to fall. I look between the two before turning. I run back towards the woods where we ran in from.

I hear footsteps following behind me causing me to run faster to hopefully lose whoever they are. I keep running until I'm met with a cave.

Not a cave.

The maze.

I look back once before running into the ominous, barely-lit cave. I run through the tunnels trying to remember which way we came from when running in.

Left, left, right, dead end.

I turn around.

Left, right, left, right, right, dead end.

I turn around again.

Left, right, right, left, dead end.

Fuck!

I'm never going to get through this maze!!

I punch the cracked stone wall in frustration a couple times before clutching my hands and dropping to my knees. I let the tears I held back earlier fall and stream down my face. I move to the nearby corner. I bring my knees up to my chest, hugging them, and let everything out.

I'm such an idiot.

Why did I lie to Wilbur!?

If I would've fucken told him that they were going outside the walls, then he could've convinced Dream.

No one listens to stupid kids.

Then they wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Then Tubbo wouldn't have gotten hurt!

Why do I have to be so fucken stupid!?

And none of this would've happened if I hadn't been so dramatic.

I'm such an attention-seeker.

They have a good reason to hate me.

Everyone in town hates me.

All of the hybrids hate me.

Phil, Techno, and Wilbur hate me.

Even Tubbo hates me.

Dream is right, I'm just a nusien, nosin-

I can't even think words right!

That's how much of an idiot I am!

I've been sobbing for about ten minutes by now when I hear footsteps stop in front of me.

"Hello?" They say, looking down at me.

I jump and look up just enough to see their shoes. They're wearing some very worn down converse and a tail wrapped around their leg. A hyrbid.

"Go away!" I say with a voice crack as I try to wipe away any proof that I've been crying.

"Are you okay?" They ask.

"Didn't you hear me?! Go away!" I lash out swatting my hand at him.

"Why?"

"Because I'm a fucking human! Now leave before I... kill you or somethin'..." I yell.

They step back, but seem to hesitate on leaving. "I- um, I don't know where to go..." they state in a sheepish and shy state.

"Take a right, two lefts, two rights, another two lefts, and another right. You'll be back at the villiage with all the other hybrids where you belong," I deadpan.

I don't know how to exit this place but I know where I started.

The person just stands there for a moment before they sit next to me, bringing their knees close to their chest, against the wall. I slightly turn my head to look at them.

It's a young boy who's a bit older than me. Like, ten years old? Maybe nine. His skin is snow white on one side while the other is pitch black kinda like Bad's is. His hair is fluffy and split between black and white like his skin. He has freckles across his face that are the opposite color on each side. His eyes are different colors as well. One red and one green. It's kinda like Christmas colors. He has small horns and a tail with some fluff that flicks around when he moves it. I think he's part enderman and something else. That's cool.

"I don't like being alone..." He admits. "And I have a bad memory. I'd get lost." He turns to look at me.

"Fuckin' Pussy," I mumble and look away.

We sit in silence for a moment before, "I'm Ranboo."

I look at him. He gives me an awkward smile.

"I'm Tommy..."

°:•¤•:°

Thanks for Reading!! <3

See, ranboo is not dead! I don't get why you wanted Tommy's old hybrid friend to be ranboo! That friend is dead, guys!!