The Note

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD take him.

Well its been 2 weeks since Ashling's birthday. It's been hard. Things with Aidan are not awkward, we both realise that dating as of now, is more harmful than beneficial, and I needed to be selfish every once in a while. I won't regret it, I will make sure I dont.

Austin is a pain in the ass.

Despite telling him multiple times, that I am not interested in him, he is pursuing me like crazy. Every single day. He stands in front of my locker, makes small talk. Asks me out, I reject him. We go to pre calc, he crushes over my family wealth, I legit saw him on our website and reading articles about how much our net worth is- Does he really think I dont get his scheme? Then we go to lunch, he tries to ask me out again before Aidan comes in. Aidan comes in, Austin sits on the popular table, continues to glare at me. Regina comes in, tells me how much Aidan likes me, how I should give him a chance, I shut her up. Me and Aidan go back home.

In the process of the whole madness, I have made some new friends. More like acquaintances. Do I trust them completely? No. Am I willing to? Yes. Why? Simple. Because this time, I'll be smarter.

Aidan picked me up from my home today, usually he takes Ashling to her elementary school and then comes to school. Today she wasn't feeling very well, so he picked me up instead.

As soon as we enter the school, we separate since it was a Friday. (He had his AP Microeconomics class today. Pre calc was a requirement for AP Computer Science.)

Boy oh boy.

I sat at my seat and saw flowers on top of my desk. Sunflowers and poppies. And a note besides it,

"Lets go out to a party tonight. We need to let loose, right mi amore? Details are on the back. I'll be waiting."

Well, Aidan really does like being old fashioned. I know it's Aidan because of the 'mi amore' thing. I don't mind. I have been doing school a lot the past couple weeks. I have been preparing for the AP exams and SAT. I changed all my subjects to AP subjects so that I can get extra credit and complete my degree faster. Aidan is pretty smart too, so even though he doesn't have all his subjects as AP, most of them are. Since pre calc was a requirement for AP Computer Science at my school, this was the only class I HAD to take. I hated this. But Aidan definitely made my day today, even though the choice of flowers is not, usual, I really liked it. I smiled to myself and put the flowers and note aside safely. I looked at Austin. He was smirking. Alright-

Pre calc went fine, but Austin was acting pretty weird. I decided to not give it a thought and go eat lunch.

As soon as I entered the cafeteria, a message popped up on my screen.

"Bella, I have to go out for an emergency, it's Ashling, dont worry, nothing major. I'll see you tonight"

Obviously, I was concerned but decided not to phone him, he might be busy with whatever it is. If it really was that serious, he would call me.

I took my lunch and sat down with my 'friends' including regina. 

(A/N I'm not making a new characters list for the friends, so.. here they are)

"So, who's going to the party tonight?" Isabella said.

She is a fierce little girl. She was very- direct. But I liked it. She didn't beat around the bush. Loved to rip off the bandaid. Every metaphor you can use to describe the same thing. I liked her a lot. She was probably a lesbian. I could tell by the way she looked at girl's asses and boobs all the time. She hadn't come out though. I could be wrong.