What Really Happened

Should I call the police then?

No. Call the lawyers.

After talking with ashling, I knew I had more important matters at hand. Such as, a contract. A free pass. An undoing. This was phrase 3 of the plan. Phrase 1 being avoiding Austin, phrase 2 being him doing something stupid and phrase 3, the signature.

This was going to be tough for Aidan. I was going to do something he will not agree with, and I had to let him know without telling him everything. Painful ass shit.

I went into Aidans room and directly went to the bathroom. Since we stayed at each others house a lot, I had a whole cabinet in his bathroom, while he had one at mine. I also had some pyjamas and scrunchies here. All the essentials, other than tops. I always wore his hoodies or shirts. I had some of my shirts, good enough to go out in, but I never touched them. I never had. I went to his closet, and took my favourite hoodie, essentials and went back into the bathroom. I quickly showered and got ready. Since I wasn't going anywhere, I went into the kitchen looking for food.

"MARIA OH MY GOD ARE THOSE NUTELLA PANCAKES??" I screamed on top of my lungs because if there's something Maria makes better than her Irish stew, its her pancakes. When I had just gotten evicted from my house in my past life, I always thought of her food. I was one of the many reasons I regretted ever marrying Austin and not Aidan.

"Ah yes honey, I know how much you like em. Also, alessia, about yesterday..."

"Uh yeah, I guess we need to do something about that, right?"

"Yeah, your parents are coming over to see what to do next. Since they dont know the whole thing and I know only bits and pieces of what Aidan told me, only if you are comfortable, we would love to help you, me and Sean and your parents. If you need to talk to any one of us, or if you dont want to talk to anyone, dont worry, we will not mind. We will also support you in any path you choose. Right honey?"

"I- I dont know what to tell you Maria, thank you. Thank you so much, but I will need everyone here, mom, dad, you, Sean and Aidan. If it's possible, can ashling go on a playdate with any of her friends? Only if it's possible of course, I dont want her to hear anything."

"Oh yes, she already has a play date planned with her friend from school. Dont worry about that, she just left with Aidan"

"Thank you so much. Also, I'm sorry but can you please do one more thing?"

"Of course honey, anything"

"CAN I PLEASE GET THE RECIPE FOR YOUR PANCAKES AND IRISH STEW? PLEASE"

"Alessia, that can only happen on one condition"

"What what is it? I'll do anything oh my god"

Suddenly, the doors opened, and my mom, dad, Sean and Aidan walked in.

"You would have to marry her boy, alessia. Thats the only way" My mom called out, hearing bits of my conversation.

I felt heat rising up to my cheeks and neck. Aidan coughed, trying to distract either himself or me or both of us.

"Uh- Uh mom, I just dropped off Ashling. OH CAN I GET THE PANCAKES?" He yelled the last part. I dont even blame him, these are literal pancakes of the heaven.

"PANCAKES? ARE THEY NUTELLA??" Mom, dad and Sean screamed.

"Oh okay, thats creepy" Maria muttered.

*Time skip*

"So honey, I get that if you dont want to talk about what happened yesterday, or if you want to talk to any one of us. We won't feel bad, it's about you and your comfort. If you want, we can get a specialist too." My mom said. We were all sitting on the sofas, we already had brunch and everyone was waiting for me to speak up. Aidan was holding my hand and was sitting right next to me. Mom was on the other side. Maria and dad were facing right at me and Sean was sitting on the chair on the other side. He gets angry pretty quickly.

"No, no. I need to do this by myself"

I told everyone about the flowers at school and the text and the party. I knew Aidan wanted to say something, but he let me complete what I had to say. As soon as I got to the groping part, my eyes started to tear up

"And then he took me to his room. He sat me down and he uh- he groped me." I didn't even realise I had started crying until Aidan wiped the tears off my cheeks. He squeezed my hand in a reassuring manner.

"Its fine. You're safe now" He kept whispering while I stopped speaking because I couldn't get myself to continue. At this point, Maria and my mom were shocked and they were crying too. Sean and my dad were in a corner, fist clenched and tears glistening in their eyes. Aidan was holding my hand yet, but as soon as I mentioned the harassment, his body went rigid and he started shaking in anger. He was also crying but making no noises. I felt bad since I was the one putting them through this.

As soon as I ended, Sean spoke up, "Well, I know for a fact Aidan has something to say, right son?"

"Yeah yeah. I do" He said hurriedly

"So uh that morning, when I dropped you off at school, we had different first periods, I did not send the flowers, I didn't even know about a party. During lunch break, I got a message from Ashling's school, saying that she had been throwing up and I needed to be there. Well, I definitely got suspicious because I am not the primary emergency contact when it comes to ashling. Its mom, dad and then me. But I didn't think twice about it since it was Ashling, I asked them if it was serious and they said that she was just homesick, so I texted you. I went to her school and I left my phone in my car. I got in and when I asked about her, they said that ashling was perfectly fine. I just thought someone pranked me, but when I got back to my car, the tyres were slashed and the tank was empty. 

The middle school is right next to ashling's school and even though I was very concerned, I didn't think of calling any adults. I tried to call you, multiple times and I tried to text you, but I couldn't get to you, as if you had blocked me. It was pretty late when I got my car repaired, the mechanic was a little far off from ashling's school. Then I got a forward from one of my classmates who's friends with Jason. It was of a live broadcast where you were punching two people. I called Jason, and asked where you were, as soon as I got the location, I came there and then I found you. I had to punch a few guys because they wouldn't let me go upstairs. There was no one but a couple guys, and your friends when I got there. It seemed like Austin and Regina had set up the whole party just so they could do that. I'm so sorry I couldn't help you Bella. I am so so sorry" He broke down by the end of it.

"I- First off, it wasn't your fault mio cuore. It was not your fault. It was not my fault. It was their fault and they will pay for it." (My heart) I said in a definite and strong voice

"Should I call the police then?" Dad said out loud. Everyone looked at me. They will not take this well, but I have to do it. It will make everything easier and he will pay for it, a thousand times worse than he would think.

"No. Call the lawyers."

A/N

HI HAPPY WEDNESDAY! New update huh, what do you think of it? How do you like bossy Alessia?

Do you want a different pov every now and then? 

Please dont be silent readers, voting on my chapters, as much as I appreciate it, is not nearly as fulfilling as knowing that my readers take interest and form theories and have comments on characters and their actions. Your comments literally mean the world to me!  I love how far we've come, even though we are at 500 reads, which many people would think is not alot, this is literally so cool!! 500 people clicked and read my story and that is mind blowing! Thank you everyone, this is crazy!! 

I know I've said this alot but 

THANKS!!! <3

@Tasheyke14 thank you for all your votes! You literally made my day!!