Something is Wrong

By hook or by hacking

And so I went to novus. I did alot of paperwork but today I was really excited, I had to go test a prototype of the new phone and I had to spend time creating the next AI the elite would die for.

My AI's are basically programmes that one can run anywhere and they can do almost anything. Basically, the virtual assistants. They are a 100% better than human assistants and you never pay them. They get the job done. Not only that, but I make limited editions of AI updates. For example, if someone got a model, they would either have to pay for the updates or get a better model. All the versions of my AI programs were better than anything anyone has seen, so even the most cheapest programme would be better than the best of men. Luxury sells. Thats what I am doing; selling exclusivity.

Men have huge egos. Ever since man could boast about materialistic things, they have. Be it a better crop produce, a better animal breed, a better car or the bigger house. Men seek the best. Not because they need it, but because their ego, despite being huge, is fragile. I profit off of men's wants, as all of us do.

I had one personal AI. The best of the best. Something I would never release in the public eye. Not even my team knew I had it. She's my personal assistant, and she is good at what she does. From picking out the best clothes for each event to refuelling my car exactly to how much it needs for the next three days to giving me advice on finances, Bella does it all. Obviously I named it Bella because Aidan used to call me that and I love the word.

She's only in my bedroom, my personal car, watch, phone and office. She can only be activated through my voice so it's super private. I love it.

As soon as I was done with the new updates for the AI programs, I went to complete the software update for my phones. I also made a personalised phone update and design for Ashling's 16th birthday. There were less than 10 units of this particular model in the world. My lil tot deserves the best.

To this day I have not created holograms. I probably never will. Even if I do, I will never make them as accessible as I did with Aidan's watch. That is one product I will never replicate.

On my way back from work, all I could think of was Aidan. He invaded my every thought. After months and months or waiting, he was finally here. But did he even like me anymore? The hostile mannerism, the cold behaviour. Did he even think of me?

Answers to these sorts of questions are never pretty. Rarely ever so. But the thing is, I was mature enough to deal with rejection. A couple years ago, I would have seeked his validation, now? The only person whose opinions on me matters, is that of myself.

As I entered the villa, I heard multiple voices. Ashling and Isabella were yelling or talking; whatever suits them best and Lucas was watching everything with a shit eating grin.

Jason and Elijah were talking numbers and comparing assets of Cassidy corp and Rossana. While Ira and Stella were baking something. Allan and Aidan were talking in hushed voices, as if they didn't want anyone hearing what they were talking about. Suspicious.

As soon as Ashling saw me, she yelled 'SIA YOU ARE BACK OH HOW I MISSED YOU!"

Everyone looks at me and I give everyone a small shy smile. Since I was 17, Allan has been the face of Novus. I came out as the actual CEO of Novus sometime last year. I am so not used to cameras and people looking at me. I am very very shy when it comes to people. I meet the same 20 people everyday. Sometimes I might go talk to some promising employees, or interns. Their ideas are always refreshing.

As soon as I make eye contact with Aidan, he shifts in his seat. He keeps looking at me while I make my way to my room. One could cut the tension with a knife.

As I enter my room, I switch on Bella and do something I never thought I would need to do. My assassin skills were telling me something is wrong. But since Ashling is here, I am not taking any risks. I need to know what is going on with Aidan. If that means spying on him, so be it. My friends will not be under sort of threat. Only Aidan knows what is wrong, and I intend to find it out. 

By hook or by hacking. 

A/N 

Filler chapter? I dont know lmao. This chapter does not actually deserve a vote, but it was important to move the story forward. :)) Sunday's chapter will literally have so much tea tho~

Comment what you think Aidan is hiding! All theories; 

go here~

Thanks!!! <3