Time and Newton

This is just for fun, I wanted to write Alessia's pov for so long, I just wrote a couple of thoughts and strung them together! Have fun, I'll update you on the moving thing later!

Why, why would he even think this? I couldn't think clearly and I wanted him to be- be. In a frenzy of desperation, I did what I thought was best; didn't really think much though, I slapped the shit out of him.

"Aidan you fucking dickhead, wake up!" I was, at this moment, very gracefully, pulling his collar, sitting on top of him.

Aidan woke up, thankfully, looking around in a hazy way, as if he was hungover, which considering the bottle beside him, he probably was. He woke up, looked at him, in complete silence, and then

He pulled me into a kiss

A kiss that was more desperate than loving, more reaffirming than ever. He wanted me here, to be here.

"Thank you, thank you so much. You saved me." He chanted this like a mantra, this little shit was out of his mind. I hate alcohol and he was reeking of vodka. But more than that, he was- relieved.

What had happened? No time to question myself.

"Aidan, darling, what the actual fuck happened?"

"I- It's a long story love, I need to go to the washroom please"

That little shitty bladder of his god lord.

I held him up because he could barely stand up on his own, taking him into the mansion, Allan saw us and quickly took him to the washroom.

I looked around, reminiscing of my childhood, when the most I had to worry about was waking up one day and going back to the streets, it still haunted me sometimes, but I had lived my life this time, in such a manner that I had no regrets. None.

Maybe not being with Aidan was still something I wanted to do, rather, if I died tomorrow, that would be my only regret. But not really, because we weren't ready, we never had the time.

Time is such a beautiful concept. 

Although I was never into pure sciences, mostly coding and building cool shit, I thought of the theory of relativity of time a little too much. In layman's terms, for a two-year-old, a year is a long long time, for a 40-year-old, it's not as long. Well in my case, time has little to no meaning, I lived a whole life thinking I had more than enough to live, be happy, have a family, be content. 

I lived another, cherishing all the moments I had. And I've always believed that there is no life that I liked better. Up until my stupidity of marrying Austin, my life was- good. Perfect, maybe even better than the life I lived now. I think this has to do with the theory of relativity. During my first life, I had barely lived, so everything seemed to be urgent, now, quick,

Carefree.

On the other hand, now that I had lived- twice, years were no longer a hurry, they were there. Like, I knew, at some level that life is temporary, that not everything, especially not life was forever, but I had made peace with it. I cherished every moment with serenity, I never thought I would do that. Not in this lifetime anyway. Nothing was rushed, life was slow, but not boring. The biggest relief was that I had no regrets.

If there was anything I could tell the world, I would tell them that there was no good way of living, no perfect solution, no speed that was ideal. I was confused and sometimes, it's ok to be confused.

Physics is no joke.

"What happened to him? God lord" Allan exclaimed, coming to the living room with Aidan in tow. Aidan and Allan always had a wonderful relationship. They were just like me and Allan, a sibling relationship. Allan was our elder brother, (please don't make this weird lol)  some things which we couldn't share with our parents, we shared with him. He was always there for us, especially for me, but he loved Aidan just as much.

"Sit down for god's sake, and don't shout," Aidan said while rubbing his hands down his face, thoroughly, totally, exhausted.

"I wasn't even-"

"Shh" I cut off Alan before he said anything, I hated seeing Aidan this way, so I went out to the kitchen to get him water and Aspirin, obviously, hitting him on his head on the way out.

"Ow that hurt"

"As it should" Allan replied on my behalf. Upon entering the room, with water and aspirin, I saw Allan and Aidan, talking in hushed voices. Ain't no way I travelled across the country to be left out on something so important.

"Hey- hey- you little shit. I came all the way from silicon, to check how you were, and you go ahead and tell everything to Allan? He wasn't even supposed to come!"

"That's what she said," Aidan said, with a little smirk, like he made the funniest of jokes and I was supposed to laugh?

"Ha-Ha very funny," I said while Allan facepalmed himself. Yeah no, neither of us can understand hungover Aidan.

"Now, will you tell me why you had a bottle of vodka, a blade and your watch scattered in the treehouse?"

And so he did. 

A/N

Life update, I'm still looking for properties to move into, it's been a hell of a week. I had my last exam yesterday, I think I failed that one, but it's fine. It's fine. 

I saw the movie 'Kashmir Files' and all I'll say is, please watch it. It's an important watch, a necessary movie. 

On the other hand, the school that I had applied to, IS NOT TELLING ME IF I GOT IN. like how long does it take for you to decide? anyways, I still want to get to their school, it's a nice one. I promise I'll take the story forward now, enough of stupid fluff. 

Bye!