A Queen in the Making

Dont let anyone see your tears fall, other than your loved ones. They are the queens strength after all.

 I woke up with Aidan cuddling me, in his room. I had no recollection of what happened last night after I fell asleep in his arms. I was in one of Aidans hoodie and boxer shorts. WHO- It must have been Maria. I trust him. As I was going to get up to pee, he tightened his hold on me. He's adorable. I tried to get out of his hold, but he pulled me back in. I turned over to see him bare chested. Well fuck. I pried my eyes away from his toned chest to his face. He was still asleep. I poked his face, repeatedly.

"Ady." Poke. "Adyyy" Poke. "Aidan" Poke. "Aidannnnn" Poke. "Aidan Walsh" Poke. "AIDAN SEAN WALSH. WAKE UP" I yelled. He slowly opened his eyes, a playful glare present on his face.

"Hi bella. How did you sleep?" He said in a deep sultry sexy morning voice. WELL FUCK ME.

"Well- Very uh very well. I- I uh" now I was stammering, blushing and squirming. Amazing.

"What happened Alessia? Feeling hot?" Goddamnit. I need to stay strong. STAY STRONG ALESSIA HE'S PLAYING YOU

"Very very hot honey. Help me out of this hoodie, why dont you" I said in a seductive voice. Two can play this game, can't they?

I removed the hoodie, and he quickly sat up. His eyes went down to my chest. I was wearing a black laced strapless bra. Fuck I forgot I was wearing THIS last night. His eyes darkened and his jaw clenched. He was no longer holding me and I took this opportunity to get out of bed. He grabbed my hand and pushed me back onto the bed. Swiftly, he got on top of me, in a very compromising position.

"Alessia" His voice heavy. Strained.

Suddenly I felt something hard hitting my thigh. Uh oh.

"Aidan" I couldn't believe this, my voice was barely a whisper. I was too enchanted. His hands roamed around my torso, something, somewhere, made me moan. I was a hot withering mess. Hearing my moan, he groaned in response, as if hearing me pained him.

"Alessia, what are you doing to me?" His voice barely there. He leaned in and despite everything I said not even 2 weeks ago, I was way too dazed.

Suddenly the door opened and a tiny little girl yelled

"ALESSIA YOU ARE HERE. Wait what are you doing? CAN I PLAY TOO?? I MISSED YOU ALESSIA"

He jumped up and I sat up in fear. Well, this is awkward.

I quickly regained my senses and saw Aidan handing me the hoodie. I shot him a grateful look before glancing at Ashling. I got into my baby talk mode, that was reserved only for her. I hated kids otherwise. Ashling was the only exception.

"Heyyy lil tot. How are you doing?"

"I am good alessia. OH OH alessia, do you want to see the new dolls bubba got me last week? Did he get you dolls too?"

"No baby, he didn't. But I'll come see yours. Show me show me" I said, hurrying her out of the room.

Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks, looked over to Aidan and went up to him. Since she was 8 and he was, 16, and very tall at that, she came upto his knee.

Out of nowhere, she started punching the poor guy.

"YOU SAID SHE WAS YOUR ONLY JASMINE. ALADDIN GIVES JASMINE GIFTS WHY DONT YOU? HUH?"

Well, time for a life lesson kid. I took her tiny fists and calmed her down. Then, I held her in my arms and took her to her room. Aidan looked conflicted. As if he wanted to and didn't want to reply at the same time. He was dumbfounded. I gave him a look that said 'wait, I'll handle this'