Airports

HAPPY HALLOWEEN KIDS!! Enjoy~

He came (get your minds out of the gutter, this is a family show)

(oR Is iT??)

We were all sitting in the NV 18, this model of car was yet to be released, but obviously, all of us had access to everything that was un released. It was a 8 seater car, with premium leather, cushion and a specialised AI program. It was also, semi self driving. It was supposed to come out next year, at least half a decade ahead of its time. I know.

"So babe, I want you not to freak out when we get there" Jason called out. He was driving since he loved to. We had bi weekly late night rides. He had loved driving since he could drive. I hated driving so it made sense. In the car, Stella and Isabella was sitting and talking to each other about something about food. We also picked up Allan since he and Ashling had always been close. Obviously, not as close as me and my lil tot.

"Why? Why would I freak out?" I said out loud. Everyone stopped talking. I was getting creeped out.

"Well you see.." Jason started

"NO!" Both Stella and Isabella called out.

"You'll see when we get there ok? And promise me, you won't walk out or do something stupid" Isabella said

"Isabella, honey, when have I ever done something stupid? Thats your thing" Allan and Jason chuckled while Stella tried to glare at me, I winked and she started giggling too. She's adorable.

As we pulled up to the airport, my phone rang out.

"Yes mam, we are here, which terminal?" I said

"HI SIA IM AT TERMINAL 3, AND I BROUGHT A SURPRISE" Ashling yelled out.

"I'm coming stay put. I sent something to your phone, run the program"

"ALRIGHT YES DOING IT RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOUR PROGRAMS" She yelled. She loved yelling and that is something she and Isabella bonded on. Weird girls.

As we moved towards terminal 3, I saw ashling talking to someone. She had a very bubbly personality, so she was often caught talking to strangers. She also loved bragging about her phone, as I could hear her doing as of now. It was not the unreleased model, but the updates were definitely not public. Oh well, I loved spoiling that kid. Her back was towards me, as I went close to her, I stopped in my tracks.

He's here.

Holy fuck and he's hot. Like HAWT HOT-

I'm about to cry. He came. He's-

"Ashling?" I whispered, tears brimming my eyes. I chose to ignore him for a while. Ashling was the priority now.

She turned around with the brightest smile I had ever seen on her face. She looked so happy. Looking at her, my lips turned upwards on their own. She was just a ball of happiness. I loved her so much. She leapt onto me like a monkey and I hugged her back almost immediately. I patted her head and told to calm down, she stopped hugging me long enough to let me have a look at him.

Aidan was wearing a crisp black suit. He wasn't the skinny 18 year old I last saw in Italy. He wasn't buffed, but I could see he worked out, he was the lean ripped. I could practically count his abs from his white button down. His jaw could literally cut through diamonds. His eyes. His blue eyes looked so alive. Europe treated him well. His ginger hair was almost brown now, I dont even know how that happens but the colour suited him. Alot.