Chapter 12: The Mistake

Check out the song above: Manike Mage Hithe.

I usually don't upload the songs in my native languages. However, I'm too in love with this song to not share it with you all :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth POV

I gazed into Percy's beautiful sea-green eyes. They were sparkling with kindness and attraction. His hand was warm against my waist; I could feel the heat through my dress.

I noticed his gaze flitting down to my lips before looking back up. 

I decided to make the first move. My eyes closed as I leaned forward and hesitantly pressed my lips into his. The kiss was soft and tentative. 

Yet, everything inside of me exploded. 

Percy and I both separated for an instant. His gaze was locked onto mine as a smile graced his handsome face. I smiled as well. We both felt it: the warmth, the ecstasy, and the love. It was powerful and all-consuming. 

Both of Percy's arms tightened around my waist. This kiss was more passionate and heated. I moaned into his mouth as he pressed against me. While our first kiss was soft and loving, this one burned into a hungry fire. 

My hands traveled to his hair as his body pressed into mine. My back was against the door as we kissed. His hands traveled up my waist as we caught our breath in a quick second. 

My hand fumbled with the doorknob as I opened the door. 

Percy and I collided into the bedroom while still making out. He was practically carrying me as we entered the empty room. It was hot and hungry, and I didn't mind it at all. I could feel all of Percy's past and present emotions in the kiss. 

My hands gripped his blazer tightly and pulled it off of him. The rich blazer fell next to our feet. Percy somehow managed to deepen the kiss as he pressed me against the wall. My dress rode up in the process. 

"Mmm, Percy, wait, wait," I said out of breath. 

Percy stopped hesitantly as he leaned back. His eyes sparkled with lust and love as he searched my face.  Then, he cleared his throat and stepped back. 

"Annabeth, I, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just-" 

"Seaweed Brain," I interrupted boldly. Percy looked at me quickly as his face showed concern and worry. However, I wasn't rejecting him. 

I couldn't reject something so perfect and amazing.

I turned towards the open bedroom door before meeting Percy's eyes again. "You need to close the door," I said firmly with a smile. 

Percy's mouth twitched into a smirk as he nodded. 

He quickly walked towards the door but paused in front of it. "Are you sure, Wise Girl?" he asked as he looked back. Gods, he was so sweet and caring. 

Percy was my guy best friend, and I trusted him completely. Through this interaction, I felt the connection between us. I felt all of the emotions of warmth and love that Percy held towards me. And, I knew that I couldn't find that level of love and intimacy with anyone else. 

I realized that I felt the same way towards him. 

My gaze locked onto his as I nodded. I kicked off my heels and started unclasping my dress to prove it to him. 

Percy's gaze intensified as he smiled. He quickly locked the door before undoing his shirt. My eyes scanned his attractive upper body but not for long. Percy immediately came forward and crashed his lips into mine. 

Superstar Magicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें