Chapter 29: The Pickpocket

Percy POV

"Terminus, by any chance, do we have some Tylenol or something?" I asked. 

My right was hurting a lot. The performance had really taken a lot out of me physically. My voice was fine, but the extra crowd-pleasing movement made my hand ache. 

"Bro, are you okay?" Jason asked with concern. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, Jason. My hand is aching though," I replied. 

"Yes, Percy, we have your prescriptions in the car. Your mother made sure to pack them in case you might need them," Terminus responded. "She placed them in your suitcase." 

"Gods, thank you, mom," I cheered. "Jason, could you get them?" 

Jason stood in the back seat and reached into the trunk. We had left in the middle of the show, and Terminus was driving us to Olympus Records. 

Jason groaned before pulling a small bag out of the trunk.

"Here you go, Perce," Jason said as he threw the medicine bag into my lap. "Thanks," I stated as I quickly grabbed some painkillers.

"Percy and Jason, I still do not approve of this plan of yours," Terminus stated firmly. 

"Terminus, we're not asking you to help. We just need a safe ride to Olympus Records. Jason and I will take care of everything else," I expressed. 

"My safety is not the concern here. There are so many factors that could go wrong. For instance, security and cameras." 

Jason and I exchanged a look using the rearview mirror. Honestly, we didn't even think about the possibility of cameras. The security guards were no issue. They wouldn't stop me and Jason from passing through the building. 

Security footage also wasn't an issue because Jason and I had free access to Olympus Records. After all, I was signed to them, and Jason was the son of the director. However, if Zeus had cameras in his office, that could be difficult. 

"Terminus, if we succeed tonight, my dad would already know that we deleted the pictures. It doesn't matter if his security cameras watch us doing it," Jason said firmly. 

He did have a very valid point. 

"What if they trigger security? After all, you both are sneaking into the director's office even if it's to do the right thing," Terminus said.

I looked out the window to see the large Olympus Records building. Terminus pulled into the parking garage and drove towards the entrance. The building was large and quite impressive, but Jason and I knew our way around. 

"Artemis and Chiron will be helping us. Chiron can handle any security from intruding, and Artemis is distracting my dad in a creativity meeting," Jason said. 

We had everything figured out. We just had to perform the plan. 

Chiron met us in the lobby. Several employees were already greeting us at the door. I smiled as I greeted them back. 

Successful artists were pretty much royalty at any label. 

"All right, boys, let's go up to Zeus's office for our meeting," Chiron stated firmly. He said it loud enough for several people to hear. It was our way of covering for ourselves. 

The elevator ride up was so stupid. 

I hated the monotone elevator music. For a record company, our building had poor taste in music. Finally, we made it to the top floor and walked towards Zeus's massive office.