prolonge

*Editor: C_H_I_N_K_U

*Ching*

*Beeeeeep*

<Prisoner 134. Requested to enter Room 179>

The police put the cuff over a man's wrist.

"You ready?"

"Just get this shit over with already," the prisoner said.

"You can at least talk about it before you go," the police said.

"What's the point? It's not like you fucking hypocrites would care."

"Hey, watch your words!"

"Fuck you."

The police punched him in the guts, and he stumbled back on the floor.

"Hey! No need for that," the first policeman scolded.

"Hmph, murderer! He was my friend, dammit," the second policeman sounded angry.

"And he was my father. So what?"

The policeman clenched his teeth and got ready to punch him, but he was stopped by the first one.

"Calm down."

The second one calmed down then the prisoner got up, wiping his mouth.

"Hmph! Oh please, all of you are the same. You guys just do as you please. People like you feel it's justified because you're backed by the law. Oh please, you'll probably end up like that motherfucker," the prisoner cursed.

The police groaned, but he said nothing and ignored him.

They were now restraining him on a chair on which they tied his head.

"Any last words?" the man behind the glass asked.

"Yeah, fuck you."

He showed his middle finger. The officer pressed the button, and the prisoner's head started to vibrate as he gripped the chair tightly.
____________________________________

"What the fuck is this?"

The boy held his head down as he looked up at the angry man with eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll make it better," Liu Qiao begged.

Liu Qiao crawled on the floor to pick up the dish, but a man kicked him.

"You incompetent, useless thing! You can't even give me food!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll do better! I'll do better!"

Liu Qiao protected his head as his husband mercilessly stepped on him. The man then stooped down and grabbed his hair, making Liu Qiao look him in the face.

"If you don't get pregnant this time, I'm leaving you, understand? I'll make sure you are left out on the streets, understand?" the husband sneered.

"Yes... Yes, I understand," Liu Qiao said while trembling.

The man flung him back down to the ground.

"Clean this mess up and come to me. Make sure to make it quick," The man ordered while walking away.

"Yes, yes," Liu Qiao stuttered as he tried getting up.

Liu Qiao stumbled back on the ground as he cut himself on broken glass.

The prisoner watching this in spirit form was angry. He glanced back at the husband.

°Motherfucker°

"I'm sorry! Don't be angry anymore. I'll clean! I'll clean..."

The person who looked at him reminded him of his mother. She, too, had an abusive husband who she couldn't get away from. He, as a child, watched her cry herself to sleep as he ridiculed and beat the shit out of her, and he could do nothing since he was only a child.

After cleaning up, Liu Qiao walked into the bedroom, exhausted. The husband stood beside the bed, already prepared.

°His tired leave him be°

"I-I'm ready," Liu Qiao stuttered.

"Get your useless ass on the bed."

Liu Qiao walked hesitantly towards his husband, who grabbed him and flung him into the bed.

"You're being too slow! Haven't I told you not to make me wait?"

The husband punched him. Liu Qiao tried to protect himself but couldn't.  Manhandling him, the husband slapped him and forced his clothes off Liu Qiao.

°his a dick° the prisoner muttered.

Suddenly another man cloaked in black appeared beside him.

<You hate it, don't you?>

°Abusive bastards like him are people I hate the most°

The man in cloak looked at the event.

The man in cloaked then took out his register then wrote something. Suddenly, the prisoner felt his body start to fade as everything was slowly becoming black. On instinct, he stretched his hand toward Liu Qiao. He wanted to protect him even if he couldn't protect his mother. He wanted to save Liu Qiao and to help him.

The sun shined down on him as he slowly forced his eyes open.

Banners done by aurora_2604