chapter 34

The prisoner sat in an white empty room on the infront him was the a woman he was professional dress, she put down a file where he saw his information on it but said nothing.

"Hello Xi-Wang"

The prisoner did not react and simply stared at her.

"That's the name your mother gave you Xi-Wang hope" the woman said therapist

His name was hope but his life had none.

"Xi-Wang if you had one wish what would you like"

His mouth trembled open as he looked at her.

"A loving family, a wife children and happiness" he said devoid of emotions

"Then why did you not chase after that"

"I'm for too broken, I want to kill them"

"Who?"

"I don't know"

The prisoner turned and saw suddenly saw the same man cloaked in black as before was now sitting infront of him.

"Who are you?" The prisoner asked

The person looked at the prisoner with only his eyes reveal.

"I'm someone who just wants to give you what you need that's all"

"And what do I need?"

"Love"

The prisoner didn't understand.

"I've watched you for many years, I saw how much pain your in how you suffered you like a baby bird that was grown in a cage you've grown so big that the cage was too small for you, so you grew crippled so when you were finally free you could not fly away" the person said.

The prisoner was silent he leans back his head.

"I wonder what happen to the original Cheng Tao" he asked

"Sometimes for one to learn you must repay evil with evil" the cloaked figure said

The prisoner didn't insist anymore and the cloaked figure soon looked up.

"I see our time is up"

In the hospital the doctor remove Cheng Tao's shirt.

"Clear!"

The doctor pressed the defibrillator and pressed in on to his chest, his chest jumped the doctor look at the monitor still it didn't change.

"Clear!"

The doctor pressed again but it didn't work and soon the machine went

Beeeeeeeeeeeep

"It seems we have lost him"

Some how in the midst of all the chaos Liu Qiao heard what the door said he immediately put LiHui in the stroller and went for the room.

The nurse tried to stop him.

"What's going on with Cheng Tao"

The doctor looked at him closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry sir"

Liu Qiao's knees lost all strength Liu simply just went were Cheng Tao is and sit next to his bed.

"No, his not dead see his still breathing"

Liu Qiao was forcing himself to smile while tears ran down his cheeks was he destined to always be miserable.

"Hey Cheng Tao wake up" Liu Qiao said "wake up LiHui is crying, Cheng, Cheng! Cheng"

Liu Qiao covered his eyes when suddenly.

Beep
Beep
  Beep
   Beep

The doctors hurried over to check on him, when Cheng Tao slowly flutters his open, then he turned side way to look at Liu  Qiao.

"W-who..... are..... you?"