chapter 3

Phase 2

Phase 2

Bring home gifts, when your trying to clean up past mistakes for an abusive husband you make your spouse feel special so by gifts.

Cheng Tao took the well wrapped roses then paid the cash

"Enjoy your followers sir"

Cheng Tao entered the car and gently rested it beside him.

"Is that for Mr. Liu master cheng"

"Hmm"

The car drove off.

Liu Qiao hurried to finish set the dinner table if Cheng Tao returns and his dinner not ready and waiting for him at the table he'd be angry.

Today he got distracted at the fact that Cheng Tao apologized for the first time which made him a bit sentimental, but still, this was Cheng Tao he probably only did it on a whim despite feeling his sincerity.

Cheng Tao opens the door to find Liu Qiao waiting there for him with hands stretch out and eyes closed.

Often times Cheng Tao comes home and swing open the door and threw his coat at Liu Qiao and when he doesn't Cheng Tao gets angry and beats him.

Liu Qiao's hand twitches as a waits Cheng Tao's coat or punches instead he felt a plastic wrapped with a crumbly up sound he gently opens one eye and looks down then wide open both.

"R-roses"  he looked up at him "W- W-why?"

Cheng Tao walked up to him he flinched Cheng Tao stepped back.

"For you"

Liu Qiao looked at him as he walked passed him Cheng Tao walked around and saw his dinner on the table will ready and waiting for him but-

"Where is yours?" he asked

"Mine?"

"Your dinner you should eat"  Cheng Tao

"Ah- Yes"

Liu Qiao turned almost dropping the roses but quickly caught it he felt chills down his spine as he looked at Cheng Tao.

Cheng Tao did nothing and just turned to the bedroom

"Ehem your dinner" Liu Qiao pointed at the table

"Eat I'm not hungry you eat"

As Cheng Tao disappeared off into the bedroom Liu Qiao can't help but be nervous Cheng Tao wasn't hitting him but his behavior was rather cold it was like he was talking to a stranger.

Cheng Tao relaxed on the bed this was harder than he thought he was a straight man he didn't know how to make Liu Qiao feel better he didn't know how to behave in a 'Gay' relationship he didn't feel disgusted with them but he didn't know how to behave either.

To him Liu Qiao is just a stranger who he wanted to help because he hates abusers and Liu Qiao needed the help, but how can he help when his not sure on what to do.

Liu Qiao was eating dinner thinking what was going on with Cheng Tao his been strange up until this morning he flinched when the door suddenly opened and Cheng Tao came in the dinning room.

"Um ah aren't you going to eat?" Liu Qiao said nervously looking away

Cheng Tao looked at him Liu Qiao felt very nervous Cheng Tao's aura was different but it was more terrifying than before this morning it felt like he was looking at a stranger and he could tell there was no feelings towards him in Cheng Tao's eyes.

"Here"

Liu Qiao looked down on the table and saw his phone then he saw Cheng Tao at the door.

"W-where are you going?"

"Out" he said

Liu Qiao dared not asked where he didn't want to anger Cheng Tao he was calm so there was no point in souring his mood.