chapter 31

"You seem a bit more open today Liu Qiao"

Liu Qiao looked at the therapist then at the baby in the crib, his lips Trimble as he hesitantly opens it to say.

"It still hurts, my child, my husband everything" Liu Qiao said

The therapist smiled sincerely then said.

"It's gonna hurt and that is why your here, so I can help guide pass this delicate stage in your life" she said

Liu Qiao bit his bottom lip talking wasn't easy infact it was very hard but he needs to get pass it he needs to move on, but right now all he could think about is that night.

Soon his hands began to tremble and his breath quickened, Liu Qiao soon started to hyperventilate.

"Liu Qiao you need to calm down and take slow breaths" the therapist said, "breathe slowly relax your mind and breathe" she said

After spending the next few minutes calming him down the room soon became quiet.

Liu Qiao fumbled with his fingers then suddenly LiHui began to cry he sighed as he pick her from the crib hushing her while feeding.

"You don't mind we end today's session a bit do"

"No, but before you go I recommend you do something to show the representation of your lost child some people raised animals to cope with the lost some collect collections or even grow plants an healthy hobby per say, why do you try?" She said giving an reassuring smile

Liu Qiao nods then leave the room with his baby he sighed a bit dejected.

"An healthy hobby, back in highschool I used to often paint I wondered what made me stop?" he question himself softly

Liu Qiao sighed then went to visit Cheng Tao at the hospital, still his unconscious body showed no signs of awakening.

"Cheng Tao, our baby girl cries a lot most of the time I'm in a panic, Gen Ru Han is with me but I told him not to help I want to do this on my own until your awake so wake up soon okay" Liu Qiao said with red eyes.

After that he went to buy a smoothie but had to get out the line because once again she was crying, Liu Qiao sighed then walked out the line to tend to needs.

Liu Qiao looked at his new phone and look in the contact section and realised he had no contact other than Cheng Tao and Gen Ru Han.

"How can I make friends, when I can't make an effort to make friends" he mumbled  to himself

"Oi hey there" a man said off in the distance

Liu Qiao looked up from his phone and saw a man who looked like a foreigner, he had natural blond hair fair complexion and icy blue eyes.

He looks relatively handsome but appearance doesn't tickle Liu Qiao's fancy after all his husband was a knock out and look at the monster he turned out to be.

"Hey should a cute boy like you be wearing such a gloomy face" he smiled

Liu Qiao was going through a bit of depression right how the fuck is he supposed smiled.

"Are you not mu-"

"Who are you?" Liu Qiao interrupts

The man felt a bit awkward at first then he smiled.

"Oh I'm William brown, but just call me liam" he smiled

'Why is this person smiling at me'
"Right"

Liu Qiao looked down when he thought he heard small whimpers from LiHui but to his relief she was still sound asleep.

"So what's your name cutie?" Liam asked smiled

Liu Qiao tilt his head, he (LQ) was cute?, Liu Qiao didn't feel cute.

Liam found Liu cute with his soft curly chestnut colored hair, his dark deep brown eyes that can cause one to get lost in them.

His lips were plumbed pretty softly and pinkish which made him looked like someone you would want to kiss all night and not release, but the problem was his eyes was very sad and he was looking down at his child in a very depressive manner.

Liam felt that this was his calling and decided he should light up his life.