chapter 41

Liu Qiao didn't know how it came to this, all he knew was that he went into the car with Liam. When Liam started the car and drove in the wrong direction, he wanted to stop when Liam stopped and pointed a gun at him.

"P-please don't hurt her" Liu Qiao was trembling with his hands up.

Liam had also taken Lihui who was in his arms with a gun pointed at her head, "she is baby" he begged 

Liam didn't even move an inch, he looked at Liu Qiao. 

"You know you're very pretty, I can see why your husband kept at home" he said smiling, "took me a while to find the boss of the underground I mean. Man's got a lot of secrets" 

"Underground? W-what are you talking about" his voice trembled 

"Oh he didn't tell you? His in league with the underground or rather he leads the underground" 

Liu Qiao was shocked underground? Cheng Tao was doing illegal things, but it's not surprising with his character.

"Even if you have beef with him, please, is she innocent in all this?" Liu Qiao begged 

"You want me to save her?" Liam smiled, as his face darkens 

"Yes! Yes! Please!" 

"Then strip" 

As Liu Qiao heard those words, his body froze as he looked at Liam scared. "Y-You don't mine it r-right?" 

Liam then pulls the safety on "I don't think you heard me, I said fucking STRIP!" 

"O-okay!" Liu Qiao started crying as he started to shuffle and pulled the buttons of his shirt.

he closed his eyes, stripping as two men sneaked behind him. Why was his life full of pain? Who had he offended so much in his past life for him to deserve this in his current one. There was a saying his father always told him in his past life 'sometimes the good suffers for the bad'. 

And indeed his words were true he was suffering, suffering for the man whom he called husband. How he suffered. 

After stripping one of the two men pinned him down as a third man came towards Liam, he gave the child to the man as he walked towards Liu Qiao unbuckling his pants.

"Now, if you don't behave, eh, you know the deal, say goodbye to that precious baby girl of yours" he spoke with malice.

Liu Qiao looked at the baby who was crying and stretching her hands uncomfortable, her eyes were so clear and innocent he then forced his eyes shut bit the bottom of his lips, he did not believe there was a God but he prayed that this might just be all a bad dream and he would wake up to feed his baby girl.

But when he felt the first thrust all hopes were shattered as he struggled to let his hand free, but it was no use as they were tightly pinned down by Liam. "Please stop!" Liu Qiao begged.

He screamed as Liam forced himself again and again, unable to bear his screams Liam took his head and slammed it to the floor causing Liu Qiao's lips to burst and his nose to bleed. Liam nods his head signalling the man to move, the other man unzipped his pants took out his member then went to Liu Qiao mouth, all Liu Qiao could do was cry in hopelessness, even his jaw was too weak to clench his teeth everything was crumbling as he loses his will to struggle. What was the point there was none, all his life that's all he's been doing but in the end he could not find peace. He's done struggling, let fate do what he wants. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Liu Qiao looked at the phone on the ground. the baby was no longer weeping, he wondered why, maybe she like him, no longer cried and so he picked up the phone and dial Cheng Tao.

"Cheng please…….. help" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A while later tracking Liu Qiao's phone he found Liu Qiao in the empty space curled up in a corner bruised and beaten, he took off the hospital shirt ready to place over him but paused when he saw words written on Liu Qiao's back. It was carved in cuts as blood ran down his back. 'Let this be a warning to you Cheng Tao'.

He place it over him, if he wasn't serious about catching Liam before. He got a reason now this was no longer about money, he wasn't gonna kill his brother and it's been a while since he cut down a rapist. 

Liu Qiao trembled as he saw some other men walked in, but Cheng Tao only spoke. "Leave" 

They obediently left, Liu will not feel safe around no one after an experience like this so many people being in the room will shook him. He took up Lihui he wonders why her chest was not moving he put his finger at her nose then froze. 

A/n

Have you read pearl boy if you have I was influenced.