chapter 38

Cheng Tao formally known as Xi-Wang lived a life not of peace but of brutality.

"Mr. Cheng what do we do?"

"He offered his daughter?, eh kill him sell his organs" Cheng Tao said in an uncaring tone

The man was sitting next to the bed informing him of events. Cheng Tao looked at the reports with indifference in his eyes.

Xi-Wang his true name, but he despises it from a father who beat his mother mercilessly then beat and rape him treated him as nothing more that an object to feed his wants and needs.  What hope lies within his life, from a serial killer to a prisoner his life was nothing pleasant.

His spend 9 years killing people from 18 to 27, during those times he worked with triad, mafia and all kinds of nasty people then one day under deep investigation. They discovered his secret and the patterns of his killings, they baited him and caught him.

He was supposed to spend 25 years then be freed but his behavior wasn't good and he just became more uncontrollable so they put him for execution.

Now he was in this world, the previous Cheng Tao was involved in some nasty shit too so he took over and now in this short amount of time he was the most feared leader of the triad. He didn't do anything do anything that's goes in lines of morals.

Now he was even involved with the police but unlike last time they can't scratch him, Cheng Tao lit the cigarette smoking .

"Hey Mr. Smoking is not allowed it's an hospital" a little boy said

"And your point?"

"It's bad for you" he said

"A lot of things are bad for you"

"......."

The little boy turned his head down thinking, he was really contemplating on how to talk Cheng Tao out of smoking.

"Well I'm here, and smoking is bad for children" he grinned

Cheng Tao chuckled then crush the top.

"Your right"

"Mr. Do you want to play cards?, the kids down stairs only want run around I like cards"

"Sure"

They both sat there and he shuffle the cards as they both began to play.

"Any queen's?" Cheng Tao asked

"Go fish"

Cheng Tao plucked the cards.

"Any 6" the boy asked

"Here"

"Thank you"

The moment was peaceful and enjoyable soon night was coming down.

"Hey Mr. What's your name?"

"Cheng Tao"

"Hehe I'm Bai Jun, see you tomorrow and no smoking"

Cheng Tao smiled as the kid left he went down to his room, he breathe then get some rest.

He then next day after Liu Qiao visited he went up to the roof to see Bai Jun looking over the walls.

"You'll fall" Cheng Tao said

"No, I'm super man"

Cheng Tao laughed as they both went and sit down, now they were building a brick tower.

"Die villain! Puwoo!"

"Ahh"

"No Mr. You should say it with more life like, AHHHHHH!"

Cheng Tao smiled as he looked at the kid, the kid looked around the age 8 he looked pale he doesn't seem very healthy but he was very energetic, he ruffled Bai Jun's hair.

"Hey! Watch it!" He said pouting

"Bai Jun it's time to get your check up" the nurse said in a distance

"Okay" he grinned "hey Mr. Come visit me sometimes okay?"

"Yeah sure"

The next day Bai Jun didn't come.