chapter 14

Editor: C_H_I_N_K_U

Ying Ye walked away to talk to Liu Qiao. Cheng Tao looked over to the other side to see a woman who seemed scared as if she was looking for someone. Her demeanor was similar to Liu Qiao's but not the same. She seemed hesitant to talk to anyone.

"Cheng Tao."

He looked over to the side to see Liu Qiao and Ying Ye coming over.

"I got an autograph plus a picture with him! This is so awesome! I want this to be buried beside me!!!" Liu Qiao said.

"Right," Cheng Tao said.

Cheng Tao wasn't a fan. He wasn't a fan of anything, really. So Cheng Tao let Liu Qiao go on and on about his favourite band and believed Cheng Tao when he [CT] said he[LQ] could go on. He was a die-hard fan.

In the car, he turned up their song titled 'Butter'. He would talk endlessly. The meek, shy, and afraid Liu Qiao had disappeared, but Cheng Tao didn't mind.

Liu Qiao talked and cheered himself to exhaustion. This day was the happiest he's ever been in the last years of his life, and Liu Qiao could die happily. It was a good thing Cheng Tao had secretly taken a few videos and pictures of him.

He will have them copied and printed.

"Park Ji-min, please enter a polygamy relationship with me, hehe~~" Liu Qiao giggled in his sleep.

If the original Cheng Tao had heard this, he'd have grabbed Liu Qiao and beaten the little happiness he had out of him.

Cheng Tao sat at the edge of the bed and then smiled at Liu Qiao, who grinned and talked in his sleep.

The next day, early in the morning, Cheng Tao left before Liu Qiao could wake, but he left a message, both on the phone and in the kitchen.

Liu Qiao, who hadn't woken up for long, smiled when he saw the message on the table.

CT: Eat well and enjoy. Take care of yourself.

He even sent him a good morning message. He really liked how Cheng Tao was turning over a new leaf.

Liu Qiao went into the living room and then turned on the T.V. where the morning news was on.

Reporter: Last night, in the bathroom of last night's BTS boys concert, a man was strangled to death. The man was said to be a Chinese civilian named Da Mingli. The man was said to be 36. An investigation is going on for the culprit.

"Hmph! Who dares commit such a crime at BTS' concert? Are you trying not to let them perform here?" Liu Qiao cursed.

Though he did feel bad for the man, and prayed for his family.

After enjoying breakfast, he went back to the room. He wanted to text Cheng Tao about the murder, but he was probably on the plane at the moment.

Liu Qiao, feeling bored, opened his drawer to look for something when he stumbled upon the doctor's appointment.

"Oh right, the day is tomorrow."