chapter 30

"You don't have to worry about him" Liu Qiao answered

"Oh really?, Liu Qiao I know your trying to help, but Cheng Tao has a nasty temper and you doing things like this he will feel like you are challenging his authority and he-"

"He won't" Liu Qiao cuts in "his not home, it's okay"

Gen Ru Han was puzzled, what happened to him he could not ask he dear not asked because he feared if he knew there will be no going back.

"Okay"

Liu Qiao smiled then hold both of Gen Ru Han's hand trembling.

After having food Liu Qiao brought Gen Ru Han home, Gen Ru Han looked around to see that Liu Qiao didn't seem to be settled in yet he must have moved in recently.

"So this is the home, I haven't finished unpacking but try and be comfortable"

Soon LiHui started to cry, Liu Qiao went to feed her then realized rashes were on her skin.

"Huh?, what?!"

He was confused how he didn't put her in the sun could it he the clothes milk.

Liu Qiao was confused then started to put on his clothes then change LiHui.

"Is everything alright Liu Qiao?" Gen Ru Han said

"I'll be back give me the card I'm going to sign up for the lesson"

"Okay, I'll sign another day" he said

Liu Qiao took the cared and hurried out the house to the doctor.

"Mr. Liu babies skin are very delicate and could react to the smallest things it's only a small rash occurs because a certain brand"

Liu Qiao sighed in relief.

"Being a parent is not easy Mr. Liu don't expect it to be easy" the doctor lectures

Unlike his uncle this man was more friendly and sympathetic Liu gave a hidden smile, a stranger treated him better than his own uncle.

The uncle was his father younger brother who held feelings for his mother, Liu Qiao was adopted by his father's older brother while the younger one what to see him suffer.

Liu Qiao search the address on the card then went there and signed up.

"Classes or on Thursdays, fridays and Saturdays" the clerk said

He nods then went out, he went to a near by park nervously looking at the baby who was sucking her suda.

"You know LiHui, I've suffered, life was not kind to me" Liu Qiao's eyes were sad "it's like God doesn't want me to be happy, you see your father is but a stranger I don't know the real him........ and that makes me scared"

As if he could sense Liu Qiao's grievance the child soon started to tear up and cried, Liu Qiao lifted her up and kissed her cheeks.

"Do not cry for me, cry for yourself"

After calming down the two smiled, for some reason he could see hope in the future.

"Yes its us now but papa will WAKE up soon and when he does we will be one big family" Liu Qiao said grinning