Chapter 23

Ying Ye could say nothing and only watched as Liu Qiao took another sip of alcohol

Ying ye breathe.

"Why don't you calm down first let's talk, because you're clearly not in-"

"Listen can't you do that?! I don't want to go anywhere!" He yelled with hostility

"Liu Qiao I'm trying to he-"

"Yes but you don't do much do you, can't you learn didn't Cheng tell you I don't want your to help" Liu Qiao get up "go away"

"Liu don't let him cause you to push people away" Ying ye said

Push him again.

"Your not listening, you never listen all your doing is talking talking and talking can't you listen"

"Liu Qiao"

Liu Qiao was startled when he heard that cold distant voice her turned to see upsetting worried eyes, Cheng Tao matches up to him and slightly held his arms.

"That's enough"

Cheng took out the money and paid for the licker, Liu Qiao pushed him off.

"No it's not" he rejects

"Come" he said with a cold threatening tone

"Don't talk to him like that your the cause of this" Ying ye pushed Cheng Tao.

Cheng Tao breathe then grabbed Liu Qiao and walked he didn't want to but if this continues his gonna get violent with Ying ye.

"Leave him alone"

Ying ye punched Cheng Tao shocking Liu Qiao.

"Ying-"

Cheng Tao touch his lip and saw blood Cheng Tao's eyes became red, he gently held both Ying Ye's shoulder Ying ye was puzzled he felt a heavy force in his stomach then a blow to the face.

He fell to the ground crouching then Cheng Tao left with Liu Qiao chasing behind angrily.

"Cheng! Cheng! Cheng!"

Liu Qiao called 119, so they could pick up Ying ye Cheng Tao got in the car and so did Liu Qiao then drive.

"What was that?"

Cheng Tao did not answer and just continue to drive.

"He was just defending me and you hit him!, why are you so violent Cheng couldn't you find a different solution?!"

Cheng Tao was getting angrier.

"Then why were you drinking?, I told you not to drink why were you drinking then huh?!" Cheng Tao shouts back.

"It's my life I can drink, I can do what I want your not gonna control me Cheng!"

"I am not trying to control you your free to do as you like, but right now no drinking smoking whatever" he said angrily

"Why you drink you smoke why can't I?"

"You can but not in this situation?" Cheng Tao said

"Situation what situation?" Liu Qiao yelled.

Cheng Tao went silent then focus back on he presses a little more on the gas wanting to reach home as fast as possible.

"........"

"Say won't say it it's the situation you and your people caused" Liu Qiao said

"........."

The more silent he remained the more Liu Qiao got angrier.

"Oh nothing to say, is the almighty Cheng feeling guilty"

"Let's not talk about now" Cheng Tao said softly

"What is the topic too sensitive, do you think I give a flying fuck about your feelings Cheng Tao your family is disgusting, they are monsters just like you" Liu Qiao said.

The more Liu Qiao said the more he was having flash backs of his past life Liu Qiao was triggering apart of his memories he tries to forget.

He was remembering the day he saw his mother's cold lifeless body hanging from the ceiling, his dad choking him in the middle of the night while violating him as he tries to free him, the fights the kids calling him monster.

"Cheng Tao you killed my children you your family are mons-"

"SHUT UP"

Cheng Tao turned to Liu Qiao angrily as he stepped on the gas mistaking it for the brakes.

*HONK!*HONK!*

*KREEEEESH* EREEESHHH*

*CRASH*