chapter 36

The baby started to imitate take Cheng Tao by kissing at him but Cheng Tao only chuckled and kiss her cheek again.

Liu Qiao was surprised how Cheng Tao made the baby laugh.

"How did you do it?"

"She loves kisses and attention"

Cheng Tao had it hard the first month with her, LiHui's tantrum and constant neediness frustrated him but she was a baby after all.

"Ah I see"

Liu Qiao looked at them then took a picture and put it on his wall paper.

Soon Cheng Tao became tired.

"You should get some rest I'll come visit tomorrow" liu Qiao said softly

Liu Qiao was surprised he could talk to Cheng Tao so naturally with feeling the constant fear around him. His husband felt gentle and kind something that was never with him before was this the Cheng Tao he knew he question.

Soon Liu Qiao leave with baby LiHui and Cheng Tao looked at his arm and clenched his fist then open it again, it seemed like the body was completely his now, his energy wasn't hostile as it was when it first came he didn't have the constant desire to to hit Liu Qiao he felt free.

There was not a single reminiscence of the past Cheng Tao now he can used this body as he pleases.

"Then that guy must have done this, doctor" he turned to the door

The doctor came in as if he knows what Cheng Tao was gonna asked for he handed him the phone.

"Did they locate Liam?" shawn asked coldly

The doctor wonders if this was the same man a couple hours ago though this was a public hospital this section was completely private and only deals with people with special identities.

Cheng Tao's identity was the most scariest and fragile plus he worked under him.

"They have located him Mr. Cheng we are currently waiting for him to return the 50 million he owes us"

"I see, threaten him make sure that he understand what's at hand" Cheng Tao said

"As you wish Mr. Cheng"

Cheng Tao nods as the doctor begins to check him Cheng made his call and make some arrangements.

Liu Qiao finally reached home he was smiling brightly, he was happy Gen Ru Han looked at him.

"Did something good happen you happen you seems happy"

Liu Qiao smiled happily.

"Cheng is awake" Liu Qiao said

Gen Ru hand smiled.

"That's great news let's celebrate"

Liu Qiao smiled as he went to the living room to watch a movie he put the sleeping LiHui in the sofa .

He looked at the baby and thinks back to what Cheng Tao said, then thinks to what the mother from the daycare center said

'Was the reason why LiHui never smiled was because of my down mood"

Cheng Tao had just held her for a mere half an hour and she was already smiling with him, but Liu Qiao always seemed stressed out and negative was that why she never smiled.

Then he really needs to brighten up a bit.

He lean down and kissed her on the cheek smiled although it was hard to see cause of the suda.

"She really does loves kisses"