Chapter 6: Festival (1)

The minutes passed by, I could already see the town below. We were on a hill so we could view the entire area. Balloons were fluttering around, and a lot of people. It was quite loud, and you could hear it from up here.

'Wah, this is thrilling. I want to jump on this carriage and run there right now.'

...

"COUGH! COUGH!"  *splat*

'Sh*t, not again'  This morning too, I suddenly coughed up blood before leaving for the festival. Allea was concerned and attempted to inform my father and brother, but I stopped her since my father and brother might alter their minds about me attending the festival.

"Your highness!" Allea cried, and I noticed her directly looking through into her bag. Paladin was taken aback by what he witnessed. He's probably witnessing me cough blood for the first time.

When I saw Allea, she handed me a handkerchief, which I immediately took. I wipe my bloody hands and mouth. And told them,

"I'm alright, just don't tell anyone about it." They tried to protest, but instead chose to keep their mouths shut and never say anything. I kept my handkerchief and placed it in my pocket.

"Where here!" We were taken aback when we heard the carriage driver's loud voice.

'Finally,'  I yelled in my thoughts as I looked through the window.

We saw people passing by as well as people giving way from the carriage. I noticed that several of them were curious and interested.

When the carriage driver opened the door, Paladin was the first to came out. He held Allea's hand as she stepped out of the carriage. Allea was taken aback by his actions, but she accepted his hand and smiled.

'Ahem. Hello, I'm still here'

After Allea came out. I followed and Paladin also assisted me like he did with Allea.  

"It's a noble"

"Wait, who's that?"

"Who's the one wearing the blue cape?"

"Is he a prince?"

"Maybe a princess?"

I could hear whispering all around us, but we chose to ignore them. Allea and I observed Paladin speak to the carriage driver, and the carriage began to move.

"Your highness, where should we begin?" Allea inquired as Paladin approached us. I thought for a bit, but nothing came to mind, so I turned to Allea and Paladin for help.

"How about you guys? Where should we go?" They were taking aback by what I said. I sighed and continued, "Well, I've never been in this place before, so I'm not familiar with it, and I'm not sure where to start, so I'd like advice and guidance." Allea and Paladin exchange glances before turning to face me with a smile.

"Then, your highness, how about we go to a famous Cafe? They serve delicious teas that you previously drank last time, as well as delicious sweet cakes," Allea said, and I responded with a quick nod with stars in my eyes. They couldn't see my reaction because I was wearing a cape, but they knew I was interested in the Cafe and pleased about it.