Chapter 2.45('Black Star') - 2.46(Meeting brother)

Chapter 2.45

"They're an evil organization that attacked the Elven Realm." This information took Hiroka by surprise.

"I found this out with the talk of Professor," Riku went on.

"Wait, hold on." Hiroka lifted his hands to stop him from speaking. Hiroka was confused

"Did you just say, the Elven Realm was...attacked?

P-professor Keda actually provide you with this important information?" Hiroka questioned hesitantly as he went on. Without hesitation, Riku gave him a serious nod.

Given that Hiroka was unable to read the novel fully, did this so-called 'Black Star' organization make an appearance in any of the remaining chapters?

"Is it because you two are half elf's? Or is there another reason for why Professor Keda is able to provide you access to this information so freely?" Hiroka finds it hard to believe.

Judging by the Professor's personality. He is confident that he will not disclose this important details.

More about that in the novel. Professor Keda never revealed his true identity to Riku, even after he graduated. Was it in later chapters that he hadn't read yet? why is it happening now?

"There's...another reason, but" Riku paused, unwilling to continue.

After giving him a minute of intense stares, Hiroka said, "Is it inconvenient to say? Then you don't have tell me."

Hiroka was aware of some truths that we are unable to share for a variety of reasons. Hiroka expects Riku not to talk about it.

In addition, Hiroka's primary concern at the moment is why the Elven Realm was attacked.

Was this the reason why the elf had not been able to connect the human realm, and their pathway to their realm had been blocked cause of this called 'Black Star'? Did his brother and father even know about it?

Riku said, "I'm sorry."

"That's okay I was being too chatty," Hiroka said while firmly waving his hand.

Maintaining a serious attitude, Hiroka continued, "Let's resume where we left off."

With a nod, Riku said, "Black Star attacked the Elven realm seventeen years ago, and as a result, the realm fell.

They took over, imprisoned the elves, forced them to work as slaves, or worse, killed them."

Hiroka was taken aback upon hearing this. But seventeen years prior?...

Hiroka pondered for a while before a realisation struck him.

Yes, Hirok's private tutor goes by the name Kenji. Hiroka thought back to their brief discussion of the elves during his history classes last year. Since his father inherited the throne, the elves have not been in communication.

He heard that, but he wasn't sure if his private tutor Kenji was telling the truth. Although it was only rumours, rumours are still considered to be information, don't they?

Hiroka says to himself, "The Black Star..."

Hiroka looked up to gaze into Riku's eyes, "I take it that they didn't really begin the attack seventeen years ago, but that they did so much earlier, am I correct?"

Following a minute of silence, Riku nodded in agreement and said, "You guessed right. The black star actually already invaded incognito at the Elven realm twenty-six years ago."

"Back Star was just a little organization that seemed to rule the underworld until they gain more power," Riku went on. "I don't know why they're attacking the elves."