Chapter 2.4 - Noble location; Inner Area

The Kingdom is located in the innermost region of the Human Realm map. The locations of the Nobles are in the Inner region, the Academy is in the Center of the Human Realm Map, the Commons are in the Outer Area, and the Wall of Realm is in the Outer Area of the Human Realm Map.

The next day, Hiroka and the others resumed their protracted journey. They finally made it to the Inner region where nobility lived at precisely the time of lunch. Fortunately, Asher, the carriage rider, was quick to deal with the horses, allowing them to travel quickly and arrive before their stomach could scream for food inside of them.

Four knights could be seen standing side by side up ahead when Hiroka opened the curtains next to him. They were dressed just as Callisto's knights, with their swords resting on their waists just like Riko's weapon did. They are gate monitors keeping an eye on the inside.

Considering that the knight can see the four people in the carriage right now. The four knights stood in the middle of the road and attempted to stop them so that the carriage could be inspected, but Asher, a Callisto knight just like Riko, disguised himself as the carriage rider. Right away, Asher and Riko each pulled something out of their pockets and held up their hands to show the guards.

A "gold tag" with a big sculpture of a lion wearing a crown in the middle was held up by both of them for the knights to see. A shield with swords crossing each other on each side was on the back of the lion. It is an indication of the Callisto Kingdom's emblem and also a sign that the person on the carriage inside who is currently in front of the four knights is a Callisto member.

Riko was the one who received the tags directly from Paladin and was already aware of their specifics. shown them great regard for the tags, just as Asher had done.

The knights' eyes open wide, and they swiftly move aside to their left as Hiroka can finally see them properly. Immediately, the four took a straight stance, resting their right hand at the end corners of their brows. They are precisely giving them a knightly salute. Asher and Riko saluted them back and then put down their hands back to where they usually placed while keeping their eyes on the road.

As the curtain was still being drawn, Hiroka smiled at them and mouthed, "Keep up the good work."

The four knights quickly bowed to him as a sign of respect when their eyes widened in response to what they saw.

The four knights haven't seen what the second prince looked like, but they have heard rumors of some of their companions who were at the kingdom and claimed to have seen Hiroka once before leaving.

Hiroka started lowering the curtain once he was inside the inner space so that no one could see him. Hiroka noticed a lot of aristocrats strolling and chatting happily. They undoubtedly wear exquisite, costly clothing. While other nobles' attire was basic, it was nevertheless stunning enough to grab some people's attention.

Another thing that Hiroka saw immediately away was a sizable fountain in the middle of the town. a statue of a lion with water spilling out of his wide mouth.

Hiroka then turned his gaze, and as they passed, he noticed numerous expensive items all around. a delicious and pricey meal, pricey furniture, and lovely roadside decorations.

As his perspiration subsided, Hiroka pondered, 'As expected of Nobles.'

"Your Highness, I've heard that this inn is the greatest in the area and offers superior services to the competition. Should we go there to look? Asher was heard by Hiroka.

Hiroka replied, "Yes, let's go there and see."

"As you wish"

***

As they arrived at the best inn Asher had recommended. Riko leaped onto the carriage's front and extended his hands to open the door. To relieve some stiffness, Hiroka emerged from the carriage and extended his arms. They were in front of a magnificent, spacious inn.

Asher let the horse start moving once more in order to find a space to park the carriage while Hiroka and Riko proceeded to stroll towards the door after observing the inn from the outside.

Hiroka entered after Riko had opened the door for him. When the door chimed, the inn's proprietor turned to look at them.

The proprietor grinned and said, "Welcome."

Hiroka examined the area. The inn had been organized and cleaned. Hiroka was already drawn to the inn's beautiful furnishings, and Riko grasped his nose with his right palm to hold his breath since the inn smelt so strongly of perfume. The fragrance also made Hiroka want to throw up, but he refrained.

The owner was still grinning at them when Hiroka turned to look at him, but the smile was forced. The proprietor was a chubby old man. He was dressed in extremely opulent attire, with several ring fingers sitting on each finger. He has dark hair and a beard that forms a wave below his nose.

He was examining them thoroughly, as seen by Hiroka. He simply had a horrible feeling about it but disregarded it. He only wanted to take a quick nap and eat something to fill him up. Asher had already arrived by this point.

"We'll be staying here for a while, so please rent us three rooms right once, and as for the meal, serve it to our rooms," said Hiroka, to the owner's twitching eyebrows, which Asher and Riko noticed and regarded him coldly.

The old guy said, smiling, "That would be... 10 platinum." Hiroka raised an eyebrow at the figure.

"10 platinum? Isn't it a little excessive?"

Hiroka reasoned, thought, '1 platinum is already worth 1 million.'

Hiroka heard him say, "Of course not, it is the perfect price for the likes of you," and he gave him a chilly stare.

The owner was obviously making fun of them. Hiroka was certain that the proprietor was acting maliciously in order to make them pay a large sum and go from the inn as quickly as possible.

Riko, who was also planning on napping, noticed a shift in his disposition because he knew the owner was a nasty noble.

Asher and Riko's hands were already clenched into fists, Riko asked coldly suddenly, "Can I hit him?"

Asher and Riko scoffed as the innkeeper screamed in place, "Y-you dare try to hit me?! Do you know who I am?! I'm the Viscount who rules this town, Luis Fasty!" after hearing Riko's comments.

Compared to their highness, Callisto's second prince. In comparison to their highness's superior standing, the post of viscount is nothing.