Emergency

"Oh my god, we need to go home now Mia" I scream down the phone like a lunatic getting unwanted attention.

"So, I see you have found your phone, thanks for letting me know, but what's go you in a panic now?" her voice is so chill and I kind of expect her to be at the bar already sipping on a cocktail instead of still trying to find my phone like she said she would.

"I've got a date tonight at seven and I need to get ready plus find out where to go!" Now I've got everyone's attention.

 "You. You've got a date with a Monegasques boy" she screams down the phone full excitement and I hear a glass being slammed against the table. Told you. She at the bar

"Yes well no. I'm pretty sure his British" I whisper loudly into the phone.

"Right, I'm on my way to hurry dad up. I'll meet you by the car in ten"

She hangs up and I'm all alone again waiting by the entrance.

  ⚐ ⚑ ⚐ ⚑ ⚐ ⚑ ⚐ ⚑

"What the hell is the emergency Audilia?" Thomas asked once he's forced to sits behind the wheel.

Oh, you know it's a serious situation when my full name is said. Normally everyone calls me Lia but if someone's worried or seriously trying to get my attention then its Audilia.

"I've got a date later and I need to get ready" I beam

"A date? Who with?"

"She's nineteen not thirteen, Dad" Mia cuts in.

"Basically, I lost my phone, and I was in such a state because I had no idea where it was. I went to the front desk to see if it's been handed in, but it wasn't. As I was making my way back to find Mia, I bumped into this guy who works for McLaren and turns out he was on him way to hand my phone in"

"Aww how romantic" Mia gags behind me but instantly stops as I turn around to whack her round the head.

"Anyways I was quite rude to him, so I offered to take him out for dinner as a thank you for finding my phone and a sorry for being so rude" I finish explaining my situation.

"So, what did you say his name is"

"No need to be overprotective" Mia adds in.

"Well, I can't have my favourite girl go missing, can I?"

"Extremely offended over here!"

"Oh shush" me and Thomas say simultaneously.

"Wow, are you sure she's not your real daughter dad?" Mia jokes around as Thomas just lets out a few chuckles from the front.

"Anyways his names Lando"

Thomas's laugh dies out immediately after my comment, as if that name means the whole world to him. But it's as if it brings fear to him. It's like everything about thar name just brings back terrible memories.

He clears his throat "Lando..." he waits for his surname

"Norris"

The smallest of smiles spread across his face. You wouldn't even be able to tell if you weren't deeply studying him and especially if you don't know him well.

"Okay well I hope you have fun and make sure your locations on please"

"Seriously?"

"Lia" he warns me.

"fine" and with that he pulls up to the entrance to the apartment.

Making our way through the door of the penthouse I immediately head straight to the balcony, sliding all the doors open and letting in the heat.