Goddess

"Hey" he emerges from one of the hallways.

"Heyyyyy" I drag on as my confusion fills the air. "What the hell is going on? Where's Em?"

He pulls be into a gentle hug as my body instantly melts into his. All worries fade away and I sigh of relief.

"Well, I called Emily after I called you and we arranged a night in for just the us. I hope that's okay, you just seemed really down, and I feel like it's been ages since we've seen each other"

The elevator pings behind me as the receptionist leaves the room.

"Thats really sweet of you" I smile up at him. "I should have known Em would do something like this, she was off with me when I spoke to her this morning and then this hotel should have been a dead give away. Especially this room"

He leads me further into the large living room that's filled with the largest grey cloud couches facing the tv, straight into the kitchen.

"What about the meeting you had this morning, I swear you were literally in Austria a couple hours ago"

"Well that very important meeting was a flight that I had to catch to make it here" he offers me a cold drink from the fridge.

My heart explodes at the thought of him making all this effort. Taking a three hour plane ride and spending all this money just to put a smile on my face.

"So, I was thinking we can watch a couple movies, order take out. Anything you like" he faces me.

I'm sat at the island as he leans over the stone counters looking as hot as the devil himself. His hair all messy as his blue ocean eyes stare straight at me.

"As long as I get to pick the movie"

"Fine by me" he walks round my side offering his hand as I hop off the high chair. Instead of letting go, his fingers wrap around mine, making my hands go all tingly.

He leads us down the dark hallway that has black and white art work decorating the white walls.

The dark oak door reveals low lit lights either side of the bed. The king size bed laid in the middle with the most white fluffy covers ever I've seen. They look like clouds draped over the mattress. The tv was switched on ready for a movie of my choice and all of it just seemed perfect.

"Come on, I don't bite" he gestures for me to move closer to him.

I shuffle over slowly until our shoulders our touching and my body ignites with a flame that is strong enough to burn down a whole city.

He seems to have the capability to do that every time I see him.

"Right what are we watching then?" He passes me the remote.

"Easy choice, the last song" I search for Disney plus.

'The last song' has got to easily be one of my favourite movies. It's has everything you can ever want. Cute summer romance, love, sadness and it shows the importance of family.

"Be ready to shed a few tears" I add as I begin to play the movie.

"Sweetheart I can tell you for a fact that a movie won't make be cry"

And he was right. While I was now cuddle up into him, tears running a marathon down my face, he remained content.

He rubbed my back gently whilst I soaked his T-shirt. But I fell like the reason he didn't cry was because he was staring at me for most of the time.

Every time I looked up he's pearly eyes where on me. He looked at me as I was a goddess. As if I had hung the stars and the moon above his head. As if I had filled the oceans with water letting them crash against the rocks.

Lando Norris:

Pizza boxed spreader across the bed and the last movie credits rolled in. She's tucked up into my side. We were four movies in and it was two am but her little body had given in as she drifted away into a dream.

And speaking of dreams, she was my dream. She might not know it yet but she's mine. She's everything I could ever want, I could ever need.

I brush her silky blond hair back behind her ears showing off the sparkly diamond earrings. She seems so peaceful, relaxed.

But it felt great to know she had enough faith, enough trust in me to fall asleep in my arms. To be completely comfortable and fell safe enough to be in an unconscious state with me, made me feel good. It gave me a little bit of faith that she might fell the same way as me.

I thought about earlier, how her eyes stole my heart and her smile gave me life. She was everything.

Everything and more.