Tuesdays

Tuesday. Can you hate a day so much but also love it at the same time? Well, I do.

Tuesday are my busiest days, and everything is full steam ahead after my usual relaxing weekends. It's a shock to the system when you go from doing nothing except reading a book or watching a movie, to running round the city streets of London trying to everything done.

Yet I love them so much as I get to work with amazing people doing the jobs I love. Monday is an extra weekend day for me and therefor my weeks start on a Tuesday when I go to the office in the afternoon, and uni in the morning.

I had already been to uni today which finished at two thirty. I rushed over to work but also stopped for lunch which I was in desperate need of. Two tube changes later I had made it into the office where I head over to Emily's personal office, whilst greeting everyone.

I push the glass door open with my back due to my hands being full. My left hand was preoccupied with a coffee whilst my right hand held two pink folders. I greet Emily with a bright smile trying not to disrupt her as she's on the phone.

I place the folders down on one of the chairs in front of her desk as I occupy the other one and open my laptop.

I curse under my breath once I figure out that its dead. Once again, I stand up and take the charger out my bag before plugging it in and taking my place in order to do some work hopefully.

"Yep, that will be sorted in the next week. Thank you so much bye bye" Emily sighs as she places the phone down on her desk with a sigh.

Her brown hair was slicked back into a bun which matched perfectly with her black blazer dress and chunky boots. The outfit was accessorised with gold jewellery which match her olive skin tone perfectly.

"That was Mr. Jones, his wife isn't a fan of the blinds and order us to change them this week" she explains.

The Jones's are not one of our nicest customers. We're currently doing their kitchen which is super sleek and to my liking but apparently the blinds aren't good enough, which I'm not surprised.

"Why don't we get the blinds inside the window so there sleek and un-noticeable?" I suggest

"Great Idea. If you don't mind, could you have a look for them online and email the links over to me so I can send the options"

"On it"

"Also, you outfit is fire" she hypes me up

With the help of Mia, as per usual, I had pieced together me chunky boots, which according to her are super in this season, with a black leather skirt, body suit and blazer. The all black outfit is paired with Mia's Gucci tights and my hair falls either sized of my shoulders in bouncy waves.

"Thanks, but you know who deserves the credit" as she agrees

Emily has been working in the office for four years and is one of the best here. Since I've joined, I've done most of my projects with her. Yes, I had the opportunity to do some by myself, but we somehow always preferred to do it together and always find our way back to each other.

Working together makes the projects a lot easier and quicker and not to mention extremely fun. She's and amazing friend who I certainly didn't expect to get on with too well. I prefer to take control and do things by myself but with her it's as if our brains are in sync and we know exactly what the other person is thinking and what we want, which making everything flow super easily.

Only twenty-three, twenty-four next month, she has accomplished so much and is living I am amazing apartment with her fiancé in central London. Basically, she's living my dream. Many days after work ill find myself at har apartment punching myself to the limits and working overtime to achieve my goals.