Indescribable

The sun shine through the gap in the curtains. My head rises and falls as I realise that I'm laying on lando.

His arms grasp me into a strong hold as my fingers are gently placed on top oh his chest. His bare chest.

Wait.

Wait wait wait.

I'm naked as-well, not a single piece of fabric layers on me as the memories hit from last night. And it was nothing but great. Moment that I wish will stay with me for every.

He ate me out for hours making me cum multiple times and didn't allow me to reciprocate saying that he needs to take care of me.

I remember how his eyes stole my heart and his smile gave me life. His presence made me high and every electric touch of his left me breathless.

"Morning" he grunts as he lifted his hand up to rub his eyes and to get used to the light.

"Morning" I chime as my fingers slowly graze his chest.

"Someone looks like there in a good mood" he chuckles

"Hmmm. I wonder why that would be"

"Maybe because that someone received the most mind blowing orgasms last night"

I smack his chest as the room erupts in laughter again.

"Alright alright how does breakfast in bed sound?"

And with that we spend another day in bed with curdles for comfort and movies for entertainment.

We stand by the front door hand in hand waiting for one of the hotel staff to take my bags downstairs to my car.

"I was wondering weather you'd like to go to the British Grand Prix with me this weekend. Well, you'll have my company for a bit but you can bring Mia. I'd really love your support"

"I'd love that " I send the nervous man in front of me a genuine smile".

"But there will be lots of paparazzi and I just want to make sure you will be comfortable. Also if anyone asks I'd like to say that I've brought my girlfriend with me.How does sound?"

I lean up and press my lips against his "your new girlfriend love that" and I lean in for one more kiss

"Perfect. I'll call you later. Have a safe trip home"

With a final kiss the perfect weekend comes to our end. The lift doors close and I make my way the front of the hotel where I see my Audi waiting for me. Looking perfectly out of place.

⚐ ⚑ ⚐ ⚑ ⚐ ⚑ ⚐ ⚑

"Move out my way!" Mia runs down the stairs squeezing past her father.

She crashes into my arms as I'm pushed back out of the door. "I need to know everything" she whispers into my ear whilst squeezing me tightly.

I laugh as she takes my bags leading me to what is now known as my room, that's so far has only a couple clothes that I've left at Mia's over the past months.

"Well? Spill everything" she falls back onto the bed as I begin to unpack the suitcase.

I stay silent keeping my head down trying to hide my smile as I reminisce the past forty eight hours.

"Oh I know that smile" she teases.

"It was perfect, we spent most of the time in bed talking, watching movies, ordering takeout, making out"

"Oh my god" she screams "tell me more"

And so I do. I tell her how the sunset swim turned into him diving into my pussy and how I felt like I was floating on cloud nine the entire evening and the morning after.

"Any ways he invited me to Silverstone this weekend" I can't stop the smile on my face. "but he was like there's gonna be lots of paparazzi and press and that it will be crazier than Monaco especially if I'm his guest"

"There's no way you're not gonna go"

"We'll he continued to say that if anyone asked he'd like to say that he brought his girlfriend today and I was like that's sounds perfect"

"Fucking hellllll my best friends bagged her self a formula one driver" she screams from excitement.

"You do realise there will be pictures of you two all over the internet by the end of the week?"

"Wow, that's one way to cool my nerves down" I admit and I feel sick about having my relationship on the internet.

"Sorry" she says sheepishly "don't worry, I'll get you ready for the weekend I no time"

She winks at me and I have no idea how I got this lucky to have a Mia in my life.