Stary night

I lean back into the comfy chair at the French styled restaurant. My stomach was full of the gorgeous meal I had just devoured. I wrap my fingers around the glass and take a sip of the white wine.

The seven of us were all enjoying our evening. Thomas, Mia, and I were accompanied by Dimitris family again and we all appreciate our last night before heading back to our busy and chaotic life.

"So, what are your plans for your birthday Mia" Rebecca, Dimitris's wife, askes.

The attention was all on her now which I bet she love. "Well mother has found a venue to host a big party with all my friends. That will be on the weekend before my birthday and on the actual day I'll just spend it with Lia and my family"

"Sounds lovely. You're a lucky girl you know"

The topic of conversation switches back to Thomas and Demetri where they're discussing to take another family trip to Miami.

Personally, I've never been to Miami, but Thomas has told me how much he loves it over there. I've never been attracted to it mainly because I feel like they're not much to do. Miami isn't iconic for anything that I know of which makes it kind of boring.

"So how was the grand prix then?" Harry turns to me.

"Well, I couldn't tell you much considering I didn't really watch it"

"Yes, I know that cause I was watching you sunbathe, I meant the situation between you and Lando after?" Mia's attention was on us now.

"Firstly, that is super creepy, why were you watching me sunbath? Secondly there is no situation between me and Lando and thirdly I only headed over to congratulate him, which I did" I explain.

"And how exactly did you congratulate him? a blowjob-"

"Harry!" I yell a bit too loudly and slap his arm but at least he couldn't carry on his list.

"Don't worry she's finish of congratulating him tonight" Mia adds in.

"Seriously guys. Not cool" I complain

I'm sat in between the two most immature and annoying people I know. Did I also motion they are super nosy and will get all up in your business and love life? because they will. It's not like you can just talk to them about it cause once their claw onto a little bit of information they'll begin to dig until they know the story inside out.

"Right okay" Harry rolls his eyes before asking what we've planned for tonight.

"So, you know how I told you that we went up the mountains last night just to chill and talk and how super cute it is. Well, were going back up there again" I pick up my phone. "Also, its nine already so I'm going to head home to get ready"

"We're coming" Harry and Mia say in sync and stand up together.

"Thank you for a lovely dinner Thomas but I'm going to have to head out now. Demetri, Rebecca" I nod to them "It was lovely seeing you again"

"Have fun and stay safe please" Thomas adds as I tuck in my chair to leave. "And where do you to think you're going?"

I honestly believe Thomas thinks were five and that we can't be trusted. His brain doesn't accept that we're twenty, well me and Harry are. Mia is still nineteen for another month.

"Girl emergency" Mia spits out causing Harry to give her and evil look that states 'what about me'

"She's lying, were just going to help her get ready"

Both Demetri and Thomas give the two of them a weird look before dismissing them. "Keep an eye on them, Lia" Demetri states. "Also, Thomas and I are heading to 'casino de Monte Carlo' so we're not too sure when we'll be home"