Stay

Lando's POV:

We we're coming to the end of the movie with only ten minutes left. Lia's hands had managed to snake around my torso as her head was resting on me.

She had fallen asleep and hadn't made a peep the last hour. Only he body gently rose up and down signalling her steady breathing.

I gently glide my hand along her head moving the stand of silky blond hair that had fallen on her face.

It was coming up to eleven o'clock and Audelia really should have left about an hour ago to get back home and get ready for work as well as get a good night's rest. However, we both got caught up in the movie and then her laying here like an angel that I wouldn't dare waking up from her sweet dreams.

The movie credits roll in and I change the channel and put a random show on in the background as I pick up my phone. I turn down the volume on the tv making sure it doesn't wake up Audelia as I being to scroll through social media.

My right hand still lays gently on her head as my fingers stoke her hair into place when the front doors open. The jingle of keys alerts me that Max had made his way home from a night out with friends.

"Hey mate" his voice roars though the silence.

"Wanna be any louder" I say sarcastically in a loud whisper.

He stands there frozen.

In all fairness I haven't told him about Lia coming over and then when he sees me cuddling up with a girl on our couch for the first time since out teen-age years, yeah I'm not surprised with his reaction.

Lia stirs as she nuzzles her head to regain comfort. Her hands tighten around me but they're still quite loose.

"Seriously mate, you should have given me a warning" a smile reaches his lips. "For all I know, I could have walked in on you whilst you two are going at it like dogs" he chuckles lowly.

"Seriously? How mature" I glare at the teen age boy in front of me.

"Just saying a heads up would be nice" his voice is a lot smoother than the racket he caused when he walked in.

He walks back out the living room and heads upstairs up into his room. I sigh at his childish behaviour picking my phone back up to continue from where I had left off.

Audelia's POV:

What is that horrible banging noise? It rings all around the room making me want to tear my ears of and lose my hearing forever.

The banging of metal continues to ring as I rub my head against the fabric. My eyes gently being to open in fear of the bright light that is shining through the windows.

Where's the light coming through? My blinds are always shut. The noise and confusion doesn't add up to a great start this morning.

I slowly push myself up looking around.

What the hell. Why was I still at Lando's house?

"Shit!" I push up onto my feet looking back at the sofa and searching at my phone. Picking up the pillows I find it shoved down the side.

10:23am

"Oh my god. I've missed my first class and I won't make it back in time for work. Shit, I have a really important meeting today"

I turn back to the table looking for something. What was looking for? Oh my car keys. I'm completely losing my mind. I turn back around looking for my jacket. They'll be in my jacket. I turn back around on the same spot, wait no it'll be in my wag which will be next to my jacket.